• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some of you people

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

7 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

It is, but in this day and age there shouldn't be any spelling errors, unless the misspelled word is an actual word itself.

Reality is they are everywhere  ... even seen scrolls at the bottom of tv screen with errors .... It's not a big deal.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I wish I could find that TV screen grab I took where they had us winning a game by 200 points...somewhere in the archive...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Reality is they are everywhere  ... even seen scrolls at the bottom of tv screen with errors .... It's not a big deal.

I'm not saying it's a big deal, just saying that it is easily avoided in most circumstances.

1 hour ago, slick1ru2 said:

The media guide is always available to the public. Has been for years. The athletic department is totally at fault for not proofing. Reporters report the news, not make it. When a major university puts out garbage like this, it's news. Something needs to happen at USF. 

Typos aren't news .... unless you are really, really, really desperate. A major university putting out garbage is when you say that you had 24K for your Spring game

Farming out ->  media guide.

I doubt they farmed out the Big12 piece. 

It's a typo.  Should have been caught, not doubt.  Shame on USF.  Joey acting like a kid at Christmas, shame on Joey.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

55 minutes ago, Brad said:

It's a typo.  Should have been caught, not doubt.  Shame on USF.  Joey acting like a kid at Christmas, shame on Joey.

wasn't it actually BM and MF acting like the kids 

Yeah, but some words and initials I don't speak.  :)

Whoever.  I haven't read all the drama, just know that making a news story over a typo is pretty stupid.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Typos aren't news .... unless you are really, really, really desperate. A major university putting out garbage is when you say that you had 24K for your Spring game

It's certainly news when it's a school trying to get into a better conference and stand out in a positive way. That could be even more costly than this typo...in the news.

http://www.9news.com/entertainment/television/programs/next-with-kyle-clark/typo-costs-adams-county-18-million/293859736

Edited by slick1ru2

4 hours ago, Brad said:

3 hours ago, 2000bull said:

wasn't it actually BM and MF acting like the kids 

Replace "kids" with "total aholes" and you got it ...

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

23 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

It's certainly news when it's a school trying to get into a better conference and stand out in a positive way. That could be even more costly than this typo...in the news.

http://www.9news.com/entertainment/television/programs/next-with-kyle-clark/typo-costs-adams-county-18-million/293859736

Are you really freaking seriously comparing those two situations .... and even saying our typo could be more costly???

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/eb/da/fa/ebdafae8dba9d975ab10b4e3539764fa.jpg