Jump to content
  • Join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Bulls Club numbers looking good!


Recommended Posts

Members do not see this ad, Register

It would be interesting to see what the figures were like last year when MH implemented the new system, compared to the previous year.

Also, for John, or anyone in the know, how are the donations for the football/basketball tix accounted for if theaccount doesn't hit the Bulls Club $100 minimum? Are they included in that figure above or what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just posted a thread on the Alma Mater board with a link to our comparison to public AAU schools.  You can see the drop in alumni giving during the Holtz decline and show (as of 2014) we have a lot of ground to make up.  Whether it's to athletics or not, $100 or $5, it counts in these stats. 

And yes, P5s look at this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Triple B said:

It would be interesting to see what the figures were like last year when MH implemented the new system, compared to the previous year.

Also, for John, or anyone in the know, how are the donations for the football/basketball tix accounted for if theaccount doesn't hit the Bulls Club $100 minimum? Are they included in that figure above or what?

I think that $100 minimum is to receive benefits. Someone who donates $80, is still a donor, the Bulls Club will accept it, they just don't qualify for the benefits of being a $100 donor. Now that is muddied by the fact that the $80 donor can get seat location benefits, if the donation is combined with tickets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn't know that donor amount mattered. It makes me really want to donate more just to assist in the statistics. That is a real feasible way to help perception of the department and program. *looks in piggy bank* :ph34r:( I was gonna say bully bank but that sounds incredibly like I steal kids lunch money.) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

I think that $100 minimum is to receive benefits. Someone who donates $80, is still a donor, the Bulls Club will accept it, they just don't qualify for the benefits of being a $100 donor. Now that is muddied by the fact that the $80 donor can get seat location benefits, if the donation is combined with tickets. 

Yeah, that's kind of what I was referring to. The way the parking reads for football it appears, though, that you're not an actual Bulls Club member at all unless you hit the $100 donation level:

• Bulls Club Members ONLY have the opportunity to purchase season parking
passes. All other season ticket members will have access to purchase parking
on a single game basis in day of game cash lots.

• All lots based on availability and awarded based on 2016-17 Bulls Club Donor
Level and then Priority Point rank. See page 20 for more information on
amount of passes available for purchase.
• All lots open five hours prior to kick-off.
The number of parking passes and lots available for request are based on
2016-17 Bulls Club Donor Level (see pg. 20).

There are no lots set aside for the less than $100 donor level, which would appear that it means they're not BC members .... and if they're not, have to assume they're not included in those figures above? Kind of confusing.

parkingmap2016.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Yeah, that's kind of what I was referring to. The way the parking reads for football it appears, though, that you're not an actual Bulls Club member at all unless you hit the $100 donation level:

• Bulls Club Members ONLY have the opportunity to purchase season parking
passes. All other season ticket members will have access to purchase parking
on a single game basis in day of game cash lots.

• All lots based on availability and awarded based on 2016-17 Bulls Club Donor
Level and then Priority Point rank. See page 20 for more information on
amount of passes available for purchase.
• All lots open five hours prior to kick-off.
The number of parking passes and lots available for request are based on
2016-17 Bulls Club Donor Level (see pg. 20).

There are no lots set aside for the less than $100 donor level, which would appear that it means they're not BC members .... and if they're not, have to assume they're not included in those figures above? Kind of confusing.

parkingmap2016.jpg

I half agree with you. Donors under $100 wouldn't have the right to buy a parking pass (I agree) .... but I would guess that the donor numbers include all donors, no matter how small. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.