• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB - Best of Luck vs. Goliath and Thank you!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  239
  • Days Won:  2

Stringfield is good but she is the biggest ball hog in this team. Isn't she supposed to be a point guard??

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  3,700
  • Days Won:  7

It's not even fun watching games against UCONN. They're terrible for the game of women's basketball. I really hope someone in the tournament can knock them off so they don't win yet another championship.

Edited by USFBulls12
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  3,700
  • Days Won:  7

Just now, Bulls_Fan09 said:

Coach needs to teach Stringfield to pass the ball

I'd normally agree with you, but do you see many people wide open who can make a play? Not really...UCONN is in defensive lockdown, especially on CW

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

The way UCONN is playing defense reminds me of a pick up game where all the fathers are playing against a team of 10 year old kids. 

Our girls are giving it all they can. The reality is every UCONN girl is big, strong and almost all are almost as athletic as Courtney.

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180

Just now, USFBulls12 said:

I'd normally agree with you, but do you see many people wide open who can make a play? Not really...UCONN is in defensive lockdown, especially on CW

While others need to get open, when she never passes it in a possession and then gets blocked on a shot, that is unacceptable for any player. When she does pass it she turns it over. In the second quarter while we were still in the game she took an open 3 instead of passing it to Laksa who was just as open. She has to realize that she can't make those shots consistently and passing it to open teammates is a better option, especially Laksa for 3.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

Yeah the defense is worlds better than any other women's team out there. They play disciplined and all know their roles. It's just crazy watching them go on a hot streak. Nobody can stop that. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

3 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

It's not even fun watching games against UCONN. They're terrible for the game of women's basketball. I really hope someone in the tournament can knock them off so they don't win yet another championship.

Just shows you how few quality women basketball players there are out there. You will never see anything like this in any men's sport...there are just too many athletic male athletes for it to happen. 

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  239

God that samuelson girl is so good its frustrating to watch her make every three 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

5 minutes ago, Bullsfan1219 said:

God that samuelson girl is so good its frustrating to watch her make every three 

A regular Steph Curry.