• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB Arena Club question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  54
  • Days Won:  0

Can anyone give me any information/reviews on the Arena Club Access experience for the basketball games? I’m looking into ‘uping’ my donation level and was wondering about some of the benefits.

Figured I would ask the great alumni/fans on the forum before asking the Bulls Club rep.

Thanks.

Hopefully everyone is dealing alright with their football withdrawals. Spring game is near!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

49 minutes ago, roman5 said:

Can anyone give me any information/reviews on the Arena Club Access experience for the basketball games? I’m looking into ‘uping’ my donation level and was wondering about some of the benefits.

Not knowing where you're at seat wise and donation level wise now, here are what I guess you could call current benefits of the Club over the same sections across the court:

• Nice area with cash bar to hang out in if you get to games early
  • Could stand and watch game ... or they have high top chairs at a counter facing court if you could grab one. I think those are on a first come, first serve basis at this point.
  • Access to AYCE buffet (no beer or wine) for additional charge. This year it was $13.50 if you bought book for whole season, $18/ day of. Had a pretty good diverse, rotating menu, IMO.
  • Usually had a little pre game talk, q&a with one of the bb coaches and then another sport's hc had one, also.
  • As NAS pointed out, padded seats
  • Dedicated bathrooms
  • Quick and easy access to parking and out.
  • TV's placed around area, including bathroom
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,701
  • Days Won:  108

26 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Not knowing where you're at seat wise and donation level wise now, here are what I guess you could call current benefits of the Club over the same sections across the court:

• Could stand and watch game ... or they have high top chairs at a counter facing court if you could grab one. I think those are on a first come, first serve basis at this point.
  • Access to AYCE buffet (no beer or wine) for additional charge. This year it was $13.50 if you bought book for whole season, $18/ day of. Had a pretty good diverse, rotating menu, IMO.
  • Usually had a little pre game talk, q&a with one of the bb coaches and then another sport's hc had one, also.
  • Dedicated bathrooms

Trip covered it.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  54

Yeah my seats are currently on the opposite side of the arena, thanks for the information

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

• Dedicated bathrooms

That's real nice. Is this what we can expect at the OCS club level? :pimp:

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  433

You don't have to sit on the 'Arena Club' side to have access to the arena club.  It's on your ticket.  What's nice is that it even show up on your email print tickets in case you give someone the tickets at the last minute (via email).

3 hours ago, Ionbull said:

That's real nice. Is this what we can expect at the OCS club level? :pimp:

Better be bare minimum ...

2 hours ago, wagers said:

You don't have to sit on the 'Arena Club' side to have access to the arena club.  It's on your ticket.  What's nice is that it even show up on your email print tickets in case you give someone the tickets at the last minute (via email).

Just be at the Bronze ($2,000) Level or higher ...