• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Returning Team

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 hour ago, Bull-Hornz said:

What about RB? When MM is dinged up our O doesn't do well. Hopefully CWT keeps the talent coming in that department. DT looks a little worrisome as well.

We just signed two RBs and only one of the ones were losing after next season has been a contributor.  We're fine there.  Like I and others have said, hopefully one or more of the DEs have bulked up enough to slide to the inside.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

My only concern is who is going to stop Dalvin Cook from beating us again.  Or did we not have our best LBs that game?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, usfbullrider said:

My only concern is who is going to stop Dalvin Cook from beating us again.  Or did we not have our best LBs that game?

We were out Whitehurst and Harris for that game due to suspension (team rules.) We also lost Auggie for a half because of targeting. DC4 just tore us up and that was with the FSU offense sandbagging. I'm concerned in that category, too. Although curious what would've happened if we had any semblance of an offense going into that game. Houston set up a pretty good blueprint.... But that defense next year is gonna be crazy good.

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, usfbullrider said:

Nigel Harris was out and so was Tashon Whitehurst.  I think Dalvin Cook was just on another level though and still would have dominated. I think after playing him once we should do better this year. Its gonna be hard to do worse than allowing 266 yards rushing.