• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs Savannah Game Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,337
  • Days Won:  43

Good finally meeting you.  Nice to put faces to names.  How did you like sitting on the floor?  Whole different perspective?

yes! Great to meet you and your wife. Thank you for all that you do for USF. The seats are great!! Finally realize how big some of the players really are lol. Also you are right about having little room to jump up out of your seats, almost spilled my drink. Very thankful for my bosses to give up those seats. We had a former Rocky the Bull mascot with us so we told him to fill in for Rocky who must have been on vacation still lol. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Peters continues to underwhelm me. I'm just not seeing him being consistent enough. I'm glad we pulled the game out today, but to see us struggle against Savannah State does not allay my fears that this is a gone basketball season.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Peters continues to underwhelm me. I'm just not seeing him being consistent enough. I'm glad we pulled the game out today, but to see us struggle against Savannah State does not allay my fears that this is a gone basketball season.

He's certainly done anything to make me forget about AC .... up to today. This game was what I thought we'd get on a regular basis. Maybe his back hasn't been 100%, but it also may be that he's going to be more productive from the 2 spot rather than pg. Would be nice if we had some more depth at those positions ...

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,403
  • Days Won:  5

Him at the 2 spot must disagree with that, his shooting from outside is horrible.  I really think this is what he is.  There is a reason Maryland gave up on him so quick to sign Trimble

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Him at the 2 spot must disagree with that, his shooting from outside is horrible.  I really think this is what he is.  There is a reason Maryland gave up on him so quick to sign Trimble

He's definitely not a 3 point shooter .... we have Perry for that .... but he did hit some nice mid range jumpers yesterday that everybody in the world hits against us but we usually can't buy. Hopefully he builds off that.