• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rest of the schedule

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

With my proprietary, pseudo-scientific method, I have us beating ECU and UCF and losing to Navy and Temple, with Cincinnati being a toss-up.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

I have more reservations about ECU and Cincinatti than I do about Navy. I think our pass defense is suspect. Especially if we play zone like we did against Conneticutt. ECU and Cincinnati will eat us alive.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I have some questions, maybe your proprietary, pseudo-scientific method can help:

• What will QF's adjusted QBR be over the remaining games?
  • Will he be able to overcome his lack of strength in the passing game?
  • For the two losses, will CWT blame himself or the players?
  • What will the average % humidity be over the remaining games?
  • Will the outcome you've predicted for the remaining games be enough to facilitate the ground breaking of an OCS?
  • If yes, will the OCS be modeled after the old Orange Bowl or Papa John's Cardinal Stadium?
  • What's the % chance that said OCS will be named Leavitt Field at Publix Stadium
  • Will there be a Publix Deli at the OCS?
  • What's the % chance we all tailgate with Publix subs and/or wings for each remaining game?
  • What is the % chance that most people that eat Publix wings add their own sauce to them?

Inquiring mind(s) want(s) to know.  Thanks for your time.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

GA, get a job. :lol:

I have some questions, maybe your proprietary, pseudo-scientific method can help:

• What will QF's adjusted QBR be over the remaining games?  Can someone explain the QBR?
  • Will he be able to overcome his lack of strength in the passing game?  He seems to be a well adjusted young man.
  • For the two losses, will CWT blame himself or the players?  He'll blame Channelside
  • What will the average % humidity be over the remaining games?  Between 0 and 100%
  • Will the outcome you've predicted for the remaining games be enough to facilitate the ground breaking of an OCS?  Who's OCS are we going to break?
  • If yes, will the OCS be modeled after the old Orange Bowl or Papa John's Cardinal Stadium?   We don't play in either of those stadiums this season, so how would we break them?
  • What's the % chance that said OCS will be named Leavitt Field at Publix Stadium  It would be weird to name a demolished stadium or one in Louisville after Leavitt
  • Will there be a Publix Deli at the OCS?  See above
  • What's the % chance we all tailgate with Publix subs and/or wings for each remaining game?  100% if we're smart
  • What is the % chance that most people that eat Publix wings add their own sauce to them?  0% I'll be the only one

Inquiring mind(s) want(s) to know.  Thanks for your time.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

For the two losses, will CWT blame himself or the players?  He'll blame Channelside

What's the % chance we all tailgate with Publix subs and/or wings for each remaining game?  100% if we're smart

Just for the record, these are the only questions I consider answered satisfactorily.  Only 20% accuracy, I call ******** on this method of yours.  :D

That's why it's pseudo, duh

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Statistically speaking, we have a much better chance of beating Cincinnati than we do ECU based upon the FPI (46.4% v. 36.0%)