• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rocky making the rounds

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  135
  • Days Won:  0

We were at the Lightning game last night and had a nice surprise. The grand kids were really excited to see him.

RockyAtHockey.thumb.jpg.0483fdd952acae10

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Really love cross promotions like this

They should all make it a unified Tampa Bay community: have Lightning on USF events, more USF Rays / Rowdies cross-promotion

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  135
  • Days Won:  0

Really love cross promotions like this

They should all make it a unified Tampa Bay community: have Lightning on USF events, more USF Rays / Rowdies cross-promotion

I believe that the University is doing a much better job now. Doesn't USF send Rocky out to the Rays games? 

Used to seem that if you weren't on Fowler you'd never know USF was in this town. Well that or staring at that billboard on malfunction junction. ;)

My girlfriend's son thought the USF stuff on those wrap around displays and the Bulls Unite logo on the boards was pretty cool.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I believe that the University is doing a much better job now. Doesn't USF send Rocky out to the Rays games? 

Used to seem that if you weren't on Fowler you'd never know USF was in this town. Well that or staring at that billboard on malfunction junction. ;)

My girlfriend's son thought the USF stuff on those wrap around displays and the Bulls Unite logo on the boards was pretty cool.

No one goes to the rays games, not even rocky :(

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

No one goes to the rays games, not even rocky :(

Change the Rays color back to green.. then have them move to USF's baseball stadium (would an expansion even be necessary? :unsure:)

Then have the Rowdies move to Corbett stadium (as they should have in the beginning)

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

Change the Rays color back to green.. then have them move to USF's baseball stadium (would an expansion even be necessary? :unsure:)

Then have the Rowdies move to Corbett stadium (as they should have in the beginning)

They have been consistently averaging 5-6k per game. Corbett has about 1000 seats. I doubt 805 of their crowd wants a berm ticket.  The numbers just don't work. They could possibly play at the old soccer stadium, but that would be a stretch too. Unless you are wanted a USF - Rowdies partnership to build Corbett bigger. 

Plus, lets go a step further, Mrs. Corbett donated a large sum of money to name the soccer stadium. The Rowdies current owner took the "Rowdies" name from the Corbett family without compensation. I think that would also be a major issue with the Corbett family. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

If Rocky was at the game last night he needs to banned for the rest of the season ...

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

If Rocky was at the game last night he needs to banned for the rest of the season ...

No way, he won the Capitol One Mascot challenge, you know. :FIREdevil: