• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tickets seem to be selling pretty well with only the lower bowl open

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

$5 student parking is for members of the Student Bulls Club, and only when purchased in advance. 

And a quick plug, SG still sponsors free round trip bus transportation to and from the home games, and a tailgate party with free food for students. 

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

I saw the same thing on Ticketmaster and chuckled a little bit with the "Not Many Left!" notation.  I figured their definition of not many left may be more of a stretch than I would have given it.

But regardless, how are single games being sold?  I notice on the Ticketmaster site that no seats are available in the Club Access sections.  Has USF not released those sections for single games yet?  I'm pretty sure those are not sold out.

And for the other sections that are listed, it looks as though you are paying 20% more than the per game price we paid (including our donations) for our season tickets. Will there be an opportunity for people to buy single game tickets with club access? 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Don't believe the Ticketmaster "Not many tickets left!" routine.  Its pretty easy to create that situation.  Teams now release tickets for sale a few hundred at a time by selling only a few rows at a time instead of entire sections.  That is so they can trigger the alert and people will rush to buy when they see it.  If you really want to know how things are going, you have to look carefully at what tickets are available over a week or so and watch the ticket patterns to see if they are really selling out or just playing games with the formula.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

$5 student parking is for members of the Student Bulls Club, and only when purchased in advance. 

And a quick plug, SG still sponsors free round trip bus transportation to and from the home games, and a tailgate party with free food for students. 

In the past few years, didn't they have free parking for so many students on a first come first serve basis?

As far as attendance goes, there are  a lot of FAMU alum in the area so it may hard to gauge if there's renewed interest or not based on this game

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

A little off topic, but they FINALLY give students a break on parking, it's only 5$ now.  Hopefully that draws some more students out.  I always hated paying 15$ as a student.  

Don't the Bucs get the parking monies?

Either way it's nice to see that they are giving a break to students.

Not for these that are being sold thru the SBC and the university ...

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

If you have season tickets you can log into your account and more tickets are open and available then you can see just by logging into Ticketmaster. You get a discount and they do include club access.

Still a much better way to do things then they have in the past where the market was flooded w cheap tickets.