• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Check email---game promo gift info

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

If you somehow have two vouchers. And no need to get there early - you have until halftime to get it - guaranteed.

I may have been wrong here. Someone told me they heard/saw on a commercial that the flags were being given away to the first 5,000 people. I guess season ticket holders don't have to be one of the first 5,000 to get theirs.

So yeah get there early and get a flag for every window if you have a good sized group!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

If you somehow have two vouchers. And no need to get there early - you have until halftime to get it - guaranteed.

I may have been wrong here. Someone told me they heard/saw on a commercial that the flags were being given away to the first 5,000 people. I guess season ticket holders don't have to be one of the first 5,000 to get theirs.

So yeah get there early and get a flag for every window if you have a good sized group!

USF Football game day is almost here and we want you to know everything to look forward to as the Bulls kickoff their 2015 season this Saturday...Bulls Unite!

Who, What, Where, When & Why

USF Football (0-0) hosts the Florida A&M Rattlers (0-0) in the 2015 season opener on Saturday, September 5th. Kickoff at Raymond James Stadium is scheduled for 7:00pm. Don't miss out on The Experience!

Game Day Timeline

> 2:00pm: Parking lots and the Raymond James Stadium Ticket Office open (click HERE for a map of Raymond James Stadium and its surrounding lots).

> 4:00pm:  The Bulls Zone is open and is the premier destination to begin your game day experience. Located on the south end of Raymond James Stadium, there are plenty of fun and games for fans of all ages and don't miss a live performance by The Love Band.

> 4:30pm: Be part of The Stampede and welcome the USF Football team as they arrive to the stadium. Be sure to get there early to catch a glimpse of the Bulls as they make their walk past the Bulls Zone.

> 5:30pm: Gates open! The first 5,000 fans who enter the stadium on game day will receive a USF Bulls Car Flag. USF Football season ticket members are guaranteed one (1) giveaway item and can now log in to their  USF Bulls Account and print off their giveaway voucher. Season ticket members must redeem their guaranteed giveaway at the Guest Services Booth (located at Gate C) before halftime.

> 5:45pm: Catch the Herd of Thunder Road Show at the Bulls Zone before the band takes the field.

> 7:00pm: Kickoff...Go Bulls!

Other Helpful Information

> The Clear Bag Policy is no longer in effect for USF home games. Please click HERE for Raymond James Stadium information and policies.

> Listen to all the live action by tuning into News Talk Florida (820 AM). 

> Interested in purchasing additional single game tickets? USF Football season ticket members can purchase discounted single game tickets that aren't available to the general public (click HERE to purchase). General public can purchase tickets online at www.ticketmaster.com .

Can't make it to the game this week? We'll definitely miss you but  USF Football season ticket members can take advantage of free online ticket transferring to never let their seats go unused. Log in to your U SF Bulls Account today to transfer tickets to family and friends.

Questions?

Call 1-800-GoBulls to speak with a customer service representative, send an email to bullstickets@usf.edu, or reach out to us via Twitter @USFAthletics / @USFBullsTix.

See you on Saturday...Bulls Unite!