• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Still waiting for USF to call me back.  Already splurged on the club seats.  I don't get to go to games that often, might as well have great seats and enjoy the game (hopefully).

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

USF should have plenty of seats available

With the upper decks closed (to season ticket holders) the lower bowl should be reasonably full for this one.

It's the first game of the season, which will get a bump in attendance in general.  Couple that with playing FAMU who tend to bring a pretty strong contingent to watch the band.  I would gather the attendance to be fairly good.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,613
  • Days Won:  51

USF should have plenty of seats available

With the upper decks closed (to season ticket holders) the lower bowl should be reasonably full for this one.

It's the first game of the season, which will get a bump in attendance in general.  Couple that with playing FAMU who tend to bring a pretty strong contingent to watch the band.  I would gather the attendance to be fairly good.

I can't wait!!!! Worse than a 5 year old on December 23rd.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Definitely looking forward to the start of the college football season and our home/season opener.   :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Anyone know what services come along with Club level Seats?

You get to duck into the club section anytime...nice break at halftime if it's sunny and/or hot out.  TVs, less crowded bath rooms and some places to buy food/drink.

Not sure of anything else, really.

Just make sure the seat has Club access and isn't just a seat in the pewter seating area ...

I THINK that all of the club level seats come with access with the new fee schedule. I THINK

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

You get to duck into the club section anytime...nice break at halftime if it's sunny and/or hot out.  TVs, less crowded bath rooms and some places to buy food/drink.

Just make sure the seat has Club access and isn't just a seat in the pewter seating area ...

I THINK that all of the club level seats come with access with the new fee schedule. I THINK

May only be season tickets...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Only half the Club level seating sections, pewter colored ones, automatically come with Club access for season tix holders. Not sure about individual game sales in those sections, if they do that, come with the Access ...