• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF at FSU - Football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

The bus trip sounds like a really good idea even if it is kind of pricey at $195.  I hope there is still some availability left, I emailed them the other day the following questions.  Maybe some of you already know the answers to these? 

- is the game ticket included in the $95 dollar price or only the $195 price?
 - where does the bus leave from?  Where do we need to meet? 
 - how many buses go at one time? 
 - what kind of bus is it? 
 - how much beer is included, is it unlimited or is there a cap per person? 

I will post what they email me back.  I am looking forward to going regardless bus or no bus, anyone on here looking to tailgate somewhere?  Lets all meet up.  

Left out a question: 

are the game tickets grouped together so all travelers are sitting near each other?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,454
  • Days Won:  13

Have you heard back from them?

Nope, I emailed them Sunday and they have not responded.  I haven't had time to call them, swamped at work and they have the same hours as me.  :( 

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Was told when I ordered my seats on the Bus (ordered tickets thru USF and My Account) the following:  the 95 dollars is ONLY for the Bus and beer/soda/water. Game Ticket is separate ( I assume the Higher price). The bus is tentatively scheduled to leave near the Sun dome around 6am.( info will come out with exact departure time as game day approaches. The Bus WONT leave Tally until 1 hour after END OF GME regardless of score.( until Everyone makes it back on the Bus),The Bus is supposed to have Bathroom, DVD Movie player on it, so I assume its a typical 50-60 seat charter bus. BEER,  Water Soda is UNLIMITED,, You can also bring a cooler if u like with other liquor or food.  

I suggest calling, Ask to Speak to Denis.  I  Was told once its filled its filled, So not sure if Only one bus is going or if they will add depending on volume.

I hope this helps.  I didn't take bus last time to Tally( they offered same deal) but have taken a few Buc's tours in past with them ( New Orleans) and had a blast. ( got tickets thru them for Bucs games and we sat together in a group)

Edited by Dhambuc

Thanks, I ended up speaking on the phone with Dennis as well.  He said two buses are going up.  Pretty much everything else you said as well.  Game tickets haven't been issued out yet from USF so no one knows the exact price yet per ticket?  He said it's highly unlikely the 2nd package price will be 195 which includes the game ticket because the game ticket will not be a $100 value.   I probably wouldn't spend more than $50-60 on a ticket myself.  Spend the 95, and buy a cheap one from stubhub just to get in the gate and end up sitting near all the bus travelers in the USF sections.  

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Voodoo Five is doing a $75 dollar round trip bus with breakfast and lunch included.  It's BYOB.  You can book on their site.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

The game tickets are $60 a piece. They hit my credit card last Tuesday. I don't know where the seats are yet, though. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Got them today. Section 117 Row W Seats 3,4,5,6

• Upvote 1