• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Obama Forces Insurance Industry to Withhold 2015 Prices Until After Election

TyBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

UNPRECEDENTED: Obama Forces Insurance Industry to Withhold 2015 Prices Until After Election Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, November 3, 2014, 9:44 PM

For the first time in modern history, the Obama administration has forced insurance companies to withhold 2015 prices until after the election.
So he can shield Democrats.

In the past, new prices were announced 60 days before the first day of the year.
Not this year.
Warner Todd Huston reported:

Barack Obama is again playing political games with our health insurance industry
 and has turned in another underhanded move against it by forcing insurance carriers, brokers and agents to withhold their 2015 prices until after the 2014 midterm elections are over all so that the news of higher prices won’t hurt Democrats on Election Day.

This means that customers looking to get new insurance or those wishing to scout new policies to see if they can get a better deal are not able to shop for insurance.

Before we get into that, though,
 millions of new cancellations will be hitting on January 1, 2015.
 Much of this news has gone under the radar as Democrats and their lapdog media are keeping this as quiet as possible.

There is also something different with these cancellations, something that has never happened before in the healthcare insurance industry. Past practice has always been that the next year’s new rates are released 60 days before the first day of the next year. But 
Obama has mandated that companies hold back on that normal practice so that he can shield Democrats at the polls.

Here is how insurance agent C. Steven Tucker 
 this weekend:

This year, for the first time in 20 years I can not even quote a replacement product because 
Barack Obama has issued a GAG ORDER to the health insurance industry
 instructing them not to disclose their January 2015 health insurance rates until after the mid-term elections. 
This is unprecedented.
Normally health insurance premiums are released for public viewing 60 days before the January 1st effective date. Where are the reports on these cancellations and the gag order from NBC, ABC, CBS and CNN? The only news organization that I am aware of that has reported on any of this is the Fox News channel. I can guarantee you one thing, not one of my clients who received a cancellation notice is voting Democrat on Tuesday.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Got a reliable link for this part? If it's true, someone would have leaked it. No way they can keep a lid on something like this, they're far to incompetent.

Barack Obama has issued a GAG ORDER to the health insurance industry

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Wrong forum...should be in the Cow.

not if it's actually a humorous parody...

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

UNPRECEDENTED: Obama Forces Insurance Industry to Withhold 2015 Prices Until After Election Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, November 3, 2014, 9:44 PM

For the first time in modern history, the Obama administration has forced insurance companies to withhold 2015 prices until after the election.

So he can shield Democrats.

In the past, new prices were announced 60 days before the first day of the year.

Not this year.

Warner Todd Huston reported:

Barack Obama is again playing political games with our health insurance industry and has turned in another underhanded move against it by forcing insurance carriers, brokers and agents to withhold their 2015 prices until after the 2014 midterm elections are over all so that the news of higher prices won’t hurt Democrats on Election Day.

This means that customers looking to get new insurance or those wishing to scout new policies to see if they can get a better deal are not able to shop for insurance.

Before we get into that, though, millions of new cancellations will be hitting on January 1, 2015. Much of this news has gone under the radar as Democrats and their lapdog media are keeping this as quiet as possible.

There is also something different with these cancellations, something that has never happened before in the healthcare insurance industry. Past practice has always been that the next year’s new rates are released 60 days before the first day of the next year. But Obama has mandated that companies hold back on that normal practice so that he can shield Democrats at the polls.

Here is how insurance agent C. Steven Tucker explained it this weekend:

This year, for the first time in 20 years I can not even quote a replacement product because Barack Obama has issued a GAG ORDER to the health insurance industry instructing them not to disclose their January 2015 health insurance rates until after the mid-term elections. This is unprecedented.Normally health insurance premiums are released for public viewing 60 days before the January 1st effective date. Where are the reports on these cancellations and the gag order from NBC, ABC, CBS and CNN? The only news organization that I am aware of that has reported on any of this is the Fox News channel. I can guarantee you one thing, not one of my clients who received a cancellation notice is voting Democrat on Tuesday.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/unprecedented-obama-forces-insurance-industry-to-withhold-2015-prices-until-after-election/

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Please read:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/gagorder.asp

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Days Won:  19

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:Please read:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/gagorder.asp

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Thank you! 

There is more of this nonsense in the mad cow... message me for the password. They hate new member

Too early for Snopes to have a definitive response.

Lack of proof is not proof of lack.