• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Former USF S&C Coach gets into it with Heckler at TCU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Off season so things are slow. I ran across this Youtube clip from the TCU - Baylor game back in September. It's about 4 minutes long. TCU won 45-10.  But at about the 2:10 mark you will see the Baylor strength and conditioning coach, Kaz Kazadi. He was our Strength and Conditioning coach for only one season....our 2007 season. Man has a lot of fire in him. Basically threatens to beat down the TCU fan right in front of a cop. I wonder out loud....how much of USF's success in 2007 was due to him and did his departure play any role in USF's performance in the following seasons.

Here is his USF bio.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=867003

One thing I found interesting, since we will be playing at TCU every other year is how the visiting team has to climb up a lot of stairs right through TCU's fans. Seems like a pretty bad way to have to come in and out of a stadium....especially for the visiting team. I would imagine it would be a great opportunity for lots of fights.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

I'm sure that kind of stuff goes on all the time but **** .... that douchebag was the epitome of a loser. You'd think Grandpa Fife may have said word or two to him.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Stay classy Dallas-Fort Worth.

Guest nybullsfan

This was after a game where a MWC team blew out a cross-state B12 team. The long-frustrated MWC fans have a right to talk a little trash to the team from the supposedly much better B12. I like what Kaz did, but it was pretty unprofessional. Unlikely the TCU-Baylor series will get renewed with videos like that around.

Imagine how the fans and team would react if that was in Orlando after USF had just been blown out UCF - prolly a LOT worse...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Did that one guy (towards the end) say "you wife called me a horny toad this morning?"  Couldn't really tell, but that would be funny if true.

Went back & listened again.  Don't think that's what he said?  Too bad, a missed opportunity.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

This was after a game where a MWC team blew out a cross-state B12 team. The long-frustrated MWC fans have a right to talk a little trash to the team from the supposedly much better B12. I like what Kaz did, but it was pretty unprofessional. Unlikely the TCU-Baylor series will get renewed with videos like that around.

Imagine how the fans and team would react if that was in Orlando after USF had just been blown out UCF - prolly a LOT worse...

Prolly a lot worse?? ..... Think English hooligans.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I see nothing wrong with what the TCU fans were doing, its a rivalry game of sorts because TCU just beat the crap out of a team that does not belong in the BCS... Baylor should not have their players and team walk virtually into a crowd of opposing fans that hate them.

• Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

LOL, Welcome to the BEAST TCU.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

wow...what a feggitt.

Archived