• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I can't link it....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

The jump from 2 to 4 wins was due to level of competition decreasing guys... instead of playing rutgers, we got tulsa, and SMU fell apart for a free win and we actually won our FCS game. We didnt really improve guys

We still don't have Rutgers or UL this year so we must have 4 wins already. Just need to find two more or USF is looking for new coach

The jump from 2 to 4 wins was due to level of competition decreasing guys... instead of playing rutgers, we got tulsa, and SMU fell apart for a free win and we actually won our FCS game. We didnt really improve guys

I disagree... we held our own against Wisconsin until a couple Melvin Gordon 2nd half runs.... We were beating ECU (who were leading the conference at the time) in the 3rd quarter, and could have won that game if not for 2-holding-penalties-in-2-plays..

Yes, we got blown out by NC State and shut out by UCF...

However, we were the youngest team in FBS last season... a lot of true freshmen were playing FBS football one year after graduating high school... that is a big jump to make and be consistent.

Also, I will point out that our competition is actually a little worse this year (even FSU will take a step backward)... Out of the 12 games... none of them are "harder" than last year...

Plus we have more talented players arriving on campus...

When you factor all of this in, five ins are easy.... seven wins are entirely possible... and I would say USF can even win nine games (if the OL plays the way I think it will).

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

I disagree... we held our own against Wisconsin until a couple Melvin Gordon 2nd half runs.... We were beating ECU (who were leading the conference at the time) in the 3rd quarter, and could have won that game if not for 2-holding-penalties-in-2-plays..

However, we were the youngest team in FBS last season... a lot of true freshmen were playing FBS football one year after graduating high school... that is a big jump to make and be consistent.

Also, I will point out that our competition is actually a little worse this year (even FSU will take a step backward)... Out of the 12 games... none of them are "harder" than last year...

When you factor all of this in, five ins are easy.... seven wins are entirely possible... and I would say USF can even win nine games (if the OL plays the way I think it will).

I'm seeing double, Jim!  :popcorn:

The event was wildly successful... Newberg over at 247 speculated that Michigan really was only looking at a handful of guys. Out of 500+? That's incredibly in our favor. 

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246
  • Days Won:  0

If youre counting close losses as an indicater, our 2 win season we played michigan state semi close until we didnt. We played WORSE against UCF.. and played a worse FCS opponent which is probably why we won. I really think if we opened against 2013s mcneese st tesm last year, we still would have lost

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

if we finish in the middle of the crummy aac we will be lucky

with no qb I don't see how we can compete against the aac elite

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,301
  • Days Won:  10

Steve being positive again I see.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,561
  • Days Won:  423

if we finish in the middle of the crummy aac we will be lucky

with no qb I don't see how we can compete against the aac elite

AAC elite .... is that like an oxymoron?

• Upvote 1