• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There may be some news

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Cwt could be ok if and big if he isn't stubborn and adapts and hires quality coaches at key positions.

Agree

IF...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I just want a competent coach, doesn't have to be an abusive egomaniac. The next Chip Kelly would rock.

I want a Bobby Knight, chair throwing type coach
You want lawsuits and scandals apparently. I guess if they're winning, turning a blind eye to sexual assault is cool too in your book.

Nope. Sexual assault is not ok. Quite different from a coach throwing a chair across the room.

Rather have a coach that has character than is a character. Knight was a Buffon. Mike Krzyzewski on the other hand, West Point gives out the "Coach K Teaching Character Through Sports" award each spring to cadets and coaches who display superior ethics and character through sport.

I, too, would like USF to hire the Coach K of football.

I'm on THAT bus!

Well, that settles it. USF should be looking to hire someone with a dozen. or more, conference championships, and at least four national championships.

Dude you are slaying it tonight