• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF is their own enemy.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  80
  • Days Won:  0

I went to my first USF football game last night. I expected anything, but what i saw. I can live with being beaten, but i hate beating ourselves. They didn't just beat themselves, they blew themselves out and possibly hurt their chances next week, with the ejections. As for Taggart, i have no clue if the guy can coach, but just the poor discipline from the team isn't a good sign at all. If you're going to lose a game, make the other team beat you.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

We don't have talent. Easy as that. No talent at QB or WR position (aside from Davis). Nobody to rush the QB and no top flight defensive backs. They're all poorly coached on top of that.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

We don't have talent. Easy as that. No talent at QB or WR position (aside from Davis). Nobody to rush the QB and no top flight defensive backs. They're all poorly coached on top of that.

We have some talent. Might not be as much as most of the country, but we have more talent then is being led on by a lot on here. Sure we lack depth, but the lack of talent excuse can only take you so far. At some point it's gotta point to coaching. There are teams out there with way less talent doing way more. Only one way to explain that one..

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

The first ejection was a bogus call.  The second should have been on both players, but I can see why they just ejected Davis.

We need to change to a 4 man line along with frequent blitzing and be much tighter on our pass coverage.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  80

I hate the dang 3-4, there was little pressure last night, especially when a backup qb comes in, im using every blitz package i have.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Best thread so far. We could have won but players have to execute and the discipline I saw at the beginning of the season is fading quickly.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Show me a team that can win when your QB turns the ball over as much as White did. 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Yes. We kicked our own asses every way imaginable. College football is about momentum, and you can't have any when you put the ball on the ground. Example: our d comes out to start the 2nd half and steals the ball inside the 20. If USF capitalizes, we are right back in it. So what do we do, fumble the snap on the next play and give it back. Different ball game. They score. 14 pt swing.