• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

Longtime member of the board, but it has been quite awhile since I posted anything meaningful.

The overall feel of the board and Bulls Nation has been the same as a beach ball without air. A worthless piece of mierda. This type of attitude makes me feel terrible and wish I had the power to change it. 

I am in the middle of a 1 yr bicycle trip from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Argentina. Currently, I am in Mexico. I have watched all of our games this yr with the same fervor as I have done in person for so many years.  What I have seen has often made me cringe, probably more so because I am not in person and feel helpless. Today I saw more of the same; penalties, dropped passes, and missed blocks. But more important was a severe lack of an attitude to change what was happening. It is one thing to lose to a superior talent, but it is another to lose because of a lack of effort. 

Thankfully our Bulls came out of halftime with a focus to execute in a proper fashion. Was it pretty? of course not. Was it smooth? Most definitely not. But at the end of the day we won. And that is all that matters. 

Aa fanatics we must also look in the mirror. We aren't the prettiest job in the land, but we are far from the worst. In the past we have had an underdog spirit that was contagious. Let's regain this confidence and move forward into the future. A future where our offensive players truck the defense and our defense smears the opponent. 

Go Bulls. 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

TREMENDOUS second half and coaches exploited davis match up

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

smazza optimism, I'll be damned

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Hopefully we put in a complete game next.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I am still waiting for the 60 minutes of football.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Glad they were able to do that in second half. Felt that they went to Davis too early as it resulted in that pick 6 in 1st quarter. Mike White has the tools, he just will have to learn not to telegraph his passes like that. Seems like the whole Tulsa team knew he was going to throw to Davis. I thought the coaching staff outcoached their own self in that 1st quarter by trying to act like we are a passing team while our true strength is the running game. Cant afford a bad start in Cincy next week. GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Team is still trying to learn and took a big step yesterday. Now they need to play a complete game and beat teams.

Baby steps in the right direction.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Team is still trying to learn and took a big step yesterday. Now they need to play a complete game and beat teams.

Baby steps in the right direction.

Agreed!! Coming back from 20 pt deficit in 2nd half has to raise their confidence level up a few notches. I dont care if it was against a bad defense like Tulsa. The point is that Tulsa has a good offense and Chuch and his defense found a way to shut them down in the second half to allow our offense to find its grove. Mike White showed great poise after that bad start. To be honest, I thought White was pretty much done for the game after that pick 6 in 1st Qtr. White came out on his next series and missed terribly on some wide open WRs. Glad he snapped back and regained his confidence again. Hope he rides this out for the rest of his career as we all can see he has the tools. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Longtime member of the board, but it has been quite awhile since I posted anything meaningful.

The overall feel of the board and Bulls Nation has been the same as a beach ball without air. A worthless piece of mierda. This type of attitude makes me feel terrible and wish I had the power to change it. 

I am in the middle of a 1 yr bicycle trip from the top of Alaska to the bottom of Argentina. Currently, I am in Mexico. I have watched all of our games this yr with the same fervor as I have done in person for so many years.  What I have seen has often made me cringe, probably more so because I am not in person and feel helpless. Today I saw more of the same; penalties, dropped passes, and missed blocks. But more important was a severe lack of an attitude to change what was happening. It is one thing to lose to a superior talent, but it is another to lose because of a lack of effort. 

Thankfully our Bulls came out of halftime with a focus to execute in a proper fashion. Was it pretty? of course not. Was it smooth? Most definitely not. But at the end of the day we won. And that is all that matters. 

Aa fanatics we must also look in the mirror. We aren't the prettiest job in the land, but we are far from the worst. In the past we have had an underdog spirit that was contagious. Let's regain this confidence and move forward into the future. A future where our offensive players truck the defense and our defense smears the opponent. 

Go Bulls. 

Welcome back, long time no see!

Where's the trip blog? Sounds like fun!