• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SMU @ ECU Now on ESPN U

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Shane Carden and Hardy, his favorite WR, are looking like they're walking through their paces against SMU right now. I'm surprised at how much ECU rolls Carden out of the pocket.

If our D can rattle the kid early on, we can likely throw his rhythm off. Their D looks like they make solid tackles after the first contact. They are playing SMU, so I'm looking at this game within this context.

I see Del started a thread just before me. Mods, feel free to merge this into that thread. Thanks.

Two big 4th down conversions for SMU on this drive. Their QB, Krstich looks good when he's got a little time, but their o-line isn't giving him much time. SMU's o-line looks like swiss cheese against ECU.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

How bad is ecu's defense? Allowing 24 to a team that had scored 12 all season.

If we can get any sort of defense next week we can win.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

As long as Breezy doesn't dial in his bizarre "play the corners 10 yards off the line of scrimmage" prevent D. We need to be aggressive from the first down.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

As long as Breezy doesn't dial in his bizarre "play the corners 10 yards off the line of scrimmage" prevent D. We need to be aggressive from the first down.

I think he learned from his mistakes against NC state. Whisky wasn't able to run the jet sweep much against us and that was killing us all game vs NC State.

The corners and safeties are going to have to have a fantastic game though. Eric Lee too. he did surprisingly well against Wisconsin.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I think he learned from his mistakes against NC state. Whisky wasn't able to run the jet sweep much against us and that was killing us all game vs NC State.

The corners and safeties are going to have to have a fantastic game though. Eric Lee too. he did surprisingly well against Wisconsin.

I thought he'd learned after WCU, then we had State and even a cameo against UConn where we let them charge down the field like the Packers...hope he doesn't unlearn again! That prevent just sucks out loud.

How bad is ecu's defense? Allowing 24 to a team that had scored 12 all season.

If we can get any sort of defense next week we can win.

Their secondary looked like it could lay the wood. It looks like ECU's offense gets a ton of attention, but their D looked stout against SMU. If I'm not mistaken Ruffin McNeal has been a D coordinator in his prior coaching stops, and I think he played Safety for ECU in his playing days.