• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2015 PF Tulio Da Silva

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Bem venido then, it seems...missed the Brasil native part.

Did you really LOL?

What's the age limit for LOL?  I tell my kids it's 25, but who knows?

I do it daily.

My students keep me young...

The act of LOL, yes.  Using LOL in conversation? 

Anyway, I'm just kidding about it. To me, it's funny coming from older guys, but that's just me, and not meant to poke anyone.

OMG, I can't believe you scorn the current vernacular!??!?!

One must always stay current old chap.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Bem venido then, it seems...missed the Brasil native part.

Did you really LOL?

What's the age limit for LOL? I tell my kids it's 25, but who knows?

I do it daily.

My students keep me young...

The act of LOL, yes. Using LOL in conversation?

Anyway, I'm just kidding about it. To me, it's funny coming from older guys, but that's just me, and not meant to poke anyone.

OMG, I can't believe you scorn the current vernacular!??!?!

One must always stay current old chap.

I was speaking more literally. Laughing at someone mixing up Spanish and Portuguese is like laughing at someone serving grouper instead of cod. It's not that far off. I bet Tulio would understand me just fine. ;)

Anyway, welcome in every language!...if he's indeed the full 6'8", we can use him for sure.

fer sure!

:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  247
  • Days Won:  0

That makes 12 on scholarship for the 15-16 season. If no one leaves early then we only have one ship left.

Yep and there are still some players out there that USF are after namely Luis Montero who is a must imo.

With the McMurray commit we are out of ships now. I hope we still go hard after montero. I believe scholarships always have a way of working it out.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Some basketball people on Twitter think he could end up being a top 100 player. 

HoopSeen

RT @: South Florida landed a very good player in sleeper Tulio da Silva. I think he could be a top 100 guy nationally.

HoopSeen-Logo-with-Mark.png

Logo_suwanee.png

USF lands sleeper in da Silva

53af0161bdcf4c892c691e5fb176523b_M.jpg

Tulio da Silva was one of the top players at the Florida Shootout a couple of weeks ago in Orlando. The 6-foot-8 forward from Brazil is now at Arlington Country Day.

Coming over the United States, the rugged post player had a relationship with the coaches at South Florida and on Sunday the relationship moved to the next level when da Silva committed to the Bulls.

da Silva, in our opinion, has a chance to be a top 100 player nationally and a top 12 player in the loaded state of Florida.

http://hoopseen.com/index.php/news/hoopseen-20/item/1652-usf-lands-sleeper-in-da-silva

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

I lot of respect from the National guys about the ability to recruit by Coach Orlando Antigua. ESPN just recently bumped Tulio Da Silva up to an 80 rating and a 4 star ranking. He's the #38 rated PF in the 2015 class according to their experts. Probably never seen a player going to USF get the Duke treatment. Normally a player ranking goes up when they commit to Duke.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/203870/tulio-da-silva

Edited by Vega

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

NICE

This has to be a first. A USF player getting a bump UP instead of down for committing here. Awesome!!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

Great to hear! Any Brazilian or Portuguese athletes (especially with that last name) that come to USF will have a special place in my heart. 

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

That makes 12 on scholarship for the 15-16 season. If no one leaves early then we only have one ship left.

Yep and there are still some players out there that USF are after namely Luis Montero who is a must imo.

With the McMurray commit we are out of ships now. I hope we still go hard after montero. I believe scholarships always have a way of working it out.

Too bad we missed out on Keith Thomas, because Luis Montero might very well end up playing with him again at SJU.

Â·  6h 6 hours ago

JUCO target Luis Montero of Westchester CC also attending St John's tonight. Quite a list. #sjubb