• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

The little cow fans sound very proud after their little single digit, home win against a 1-AA team.  Good luck this year!  (you, Coach Urkel, the 10K fans, and the 50K plastic red seats will need it) :tongue2:

So, how ****-faced did O'Liar get after the loss in the land of his ancestors?   :D

You know USF is horrible (aka....just a step about a good high school FB team) when that's all you've got.  ouch  ps. he probably got **** face and polished his BCS Bowl, AAC CHAMPIONSHIP, 2 ACC Coach of the Year, 3 CUSA Coach of the Year, AAC Coach of the Year, and Bobby Dodd NATIONAL Coach of the Year trophies.  But hey, Coach Urkel has "the Bus".  He's a perfect fit for Temple Terrace.

I'll bet that's not all he polished.  You seem really happy today, now I understand why ...

Thought you'd come back with a good factual argument.... but there's not much for a S. Fla fan to say, huh?  Maybe would could have smacked me down with "Coach Urkel polished his Midas Muffler Bowl trophy".....oh wait......   Oh well, maybe you can brag about him winning 7 games for a Sunbelt team.

Here's some facts for you:

1. 35 years of a program and you've beaten 3 ranked teams (1 being a disgustingly overrated Houston team).

2. You're 1-4 all time vs. USF with a 64-12 bashing you get to know happened for the rest of your life.

3. Over this wonderfully incredible run you've had since 2009 where ucf has gone 46 - 20. Of those 46 wins, 32 were against teams with LOSING RECORDS (many of those records being 0-12/1-11/2-10), and 3 more of those wins against Division 2 teams. So of the 46 wins 35 are against the deaf dumb and blind. CONGRATULATIONS. 

If you were logical (which I know you're not) the 3rd fact should take you off your high horse and realize what UCF has accomplished IS NOT THAT IMPRESSIVE. What you guys did last year was impressive and I'll give you that, the best season you've ever had (hope you enjoyed it that won't happen again for what another 3 decades?), but the previous seasons are nothing but beating up on sister Mary's all girls school every week.