• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

(AUDIO) Willie Taggart: USF Is Right on Track

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

What has Booger said about USF in the past? Sorry I'm out of the loop since i'm in DC. 

He doesn't say much about USF.  And when he does its not nice or with a chuckle.  He kind of brushes us off in a condescending kind of way just like any SEC loyal fan would.  I can't say how he would treat the subject of USF football if we were any good, because in all honesty, we've been a pretty bad football team since his show started in 2012.

This.  Booger's a pompous SEC asshat.  In fact, today he wasn't on the air because he was recording something for the new SEC network.

It may go very well for him and then it wont be an issue for us anymore. I don't personally hate booger, in some ways he is right but I did expect a lot more out of him to help the home town team. Then again we can help ourselves a lot by earning that respect. 2-10 doesn't do that. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  20
  • Days Won:  0

Booger is the worst radio guy (not just SPORTS radio, either) in the history of radio. This is coming from a die-hard Bucs fan.

I listened to his show on The Fan for like a week on my way home from work. This was like a year ago. I couldn't believe how idiotic this guy sounded. Anyways, that was the only week I ever listened to anything on the Fan.

The only good thing Booger ever did was fool the Indianapolis Colts into giving the Bucs a 2nd Rd pick for his overrated arse.

I'm so happy that others feel the same way about him. LOL

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Booger is the worst radio guy (not just SPORTS radio, either) in the history of radio. This is coming from a die-hard Bucs fan.

I listened to his show on The Fan for like a week on my way home from work. This was like a year ago. I couldn't believe how idiotic this guy sounded. Anyways, that was the only week I ever listened to anything on the Fan.

The only good thing Booger ever did was fool the Indianapolis Colts into giving the Bucs a 2nd Rd pick for his overrated arse.

They need to let The Commish do his show all day long. Ditch the morning show, ditch Booger & Ryan, ditch Herrera if he's still around and on after them. Pawlowski and team could go the entire day every day and be better than the rest of the talent on that station.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  20

They need to let The Commish do his show all day long. Ditch the morning show, ditch Booger & Ryan, ditch Herrera if he's still around and on after them. Pawlowski and team could go the entire day every day and be better than the rest of the talent on that station.

Don't really listen to The Commish, BUT I have heard nothing but good things about him and his show. So, your proposal could only be good for the station.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432

The Commish and Fan Interference is hands down the best thing about 98.7. I wish I was able to listen to their show more often. Not only do they give a lot of love to USF discussion but they are just entertaining to listen to. 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

when will our starting qb be announced?

that is the track i want