• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Maryland transfer PG Roddy Peters

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

http://southflorida.247sports.com/Bolt/Maryland-Transfer-Roddy-Peters-Visiting-South-Florida-28703016

That's the link, I don't pay for anything it just came up when I looked it up, I apologize if it was inappropriate of me. Let me know :)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

http://southflorida.247sports.com/Bolt/Maryland-Transfer-Roddy-Peters-Visiting-South-Florida-28703016

That's the link, I don't pay for anything it just came up when I looked it up, I apologize if it was inappropriate of me. Let me know :)

You done good ...

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Per @JonRothstein, #USF has landed Maryland point guard transfer, Roddy Peters. His visit in Tampa Bay started on Monday.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Great news.

Top 100 player out of HS.

52ndrn-100_med.png

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/165587/roddy-peters

I suppose he figured that he better jump on our bus before it left without him. LOL

Former Maryland point guard Roddy Peters has committed to South Florida, sources confirmed to InsideMDSports.com.

Peters, whose departure was announced last month, was believed to be choosing between USF, URI, Tennessee and Oregon, but only visited USF.

Coach Chris Williams â€@CoachChrisW1LL 30m

Coach Orlando Antigua and staff continue to get it done on the recruiting trail down at South Florida. Big get in Roddy Peters UM transfer

Glad to see he took notice. We need to land some of his players.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

WOW. I'll say this, Coach O got grinding on recruiting and has brought in some quality talent so far. I guess we will find out soon how well that talent meshes and how well the progress on the court. Glad to hear it!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Pretty sweet. Kind of surprised with Canty already coming but got to love what Coach O has been able to do so far.

Pretty sweet. Kind of surprised with Canty already coming but got to love what Coach O has been able to do so far.

He wants to play a guard oriented uptempo game and he need those kind of players. He is building a solid foundation.

"The immediate future could be a bit rocky, but new coach Orlando Antigua continues to position South Florida for a big 2015-16 season."

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24568894/maryland-transfer-roddy-peters-headed-to-south-florida?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

May 21, 2014 | 11:15 am

Report: USF Lands Maryland's Roddy Peters

Corey BenderUSFNation Field Reporter

Per Jon Rothstein, USF has landed 6-foot-3 Maryland point guard transfer, Roddy Peters.

Per Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports, first-year head coach Orlando Antigua and the South Florida Bulls have landed point guard, Roddy Peters, a 6-foot-3, 195-pound freshman that decided to transfer from the Maryland Terrapins basketball program after a single season in College Park.

Peters possesses terrific size for a point guard at 6-foot-3, 195-pounds. In 15 minutes per contest, Peters averaged 4.1 points and 2.1 assists for a 17-15 Maryland team.

Peters, who was ranked as a four-star prospect and the 11th-ranked point guard in the country out of high school on Scout.com, started 10-of-32 games in 2013 and was second on the team with 67 assists.

In first ACC contest at Boston College, Peters recorded a career-high 14 points on 5-of-8 shooting in 26 minutes. The Maryland native was also named the ACC Rookie of the Week in December. Peters posted a career-high in assists with seven against Boston University shortly before Christmas, and recorded five or more assists in five contests in 2013.

Before choosing the Terrapins, Peters also fielded scholarship offers from Xavier, UCLA, Illinois and Rutgers on the recruiting trail.

To say the least, Orlando Antigua has a made significant impact on the recruiting trail, landing Peters, Dinero Mercurius, Troy Holston, Ruben Guerrero, Kareem Canty and most recently, Jaleel Cousins. The future looks bright in Tampa Bay. Very bright.

http://southflorida.scout.com/story/1404559-report-usf-lands-maryland-s-roddy-peters?s=359

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We will have like 7 players available for 2014, but 2015 should be epic. Some baller types.