• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season tickets and parking pass for 2014 season question.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

I know it's a bit earlyI talked with John in the ticket office this morning, and looks like I can move into section 114 when I renew my season tickets, as I'm going to join the Bulls Club. That being said, does anyone have advice on how far up I should go for seat rows? I was thinking Row C. Also, I want to do a parking pass and was curious which of the lots would be better. I'm looking at 6D, 6, or staying in 8, in that order. I did lot 8 last year and had some fun, but was curious about the experience tailgating in other lots.

Thanks for the advice! I'll have to check out seating maps. Lot 8 was fun since I got the early to get a good spot, but looking to see what 6 and 6D have- That whole meet new people since my kids arent quite ready and the wife doesnt do the football thing. Trying to get my friend to pick up tickets so we can expand the tailgate, but interested in find my fellow posters on thebullspen to tailgate with and enjoy talking about the program over beer and good food.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

I'll jump in, I personally wouldn't go below row H, being low can be fun and close to the action, but a poor view when the ball is down by the other goal line. I personally would pick near the top too.

Lot 6D will be a long shot, it is a small lot with lots of big donors who have been giving for many years, but still rank the lots in your dream scenario, so if you like parking near Himes, then rank them 6D, 6, 8 ... you will enjoy any of them, might as well get as close to the stadium as possible.

Congrats on upgrading the seats and becoming a donor (when you do it). Money well spent!

Thanks Mike! This year was definitely up and down. Met some great people, finally got off my backside to get the tickets, saw a lot of struggle. Overall, I think we get through this down period in the next season or two, and am glad I'm in a position to give a little back to the school in some way. No matter what, I have been a Bull through and through and always will be. Hope to see some of you at the games next season!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I'm in back row of 115. Been there a few years. I could move but I won't give up my back row/aisle set,

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

We're under the trees most games. And generally really close to where the players get off the bus.

Agree with the row, as high as you can get.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I sit in section 138 (opposite side of stadium) around the 15 yard line, Row F.

Love the proximity of the field.  Mid-field action looks good.  And yes, it can be a bit harder to see when they are on the opposite side, but when driving to our side, its great to be so close up.

(Plus right in smack in front of the cheerleader section :popcorn: )