• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Has UCF already left us in the dust?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

But never ended the season ranked, when it counts most. I hope that is rectified, soon.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  43
  • Days Won:  0

If there is one thing that I have learned about College football is that it's cyclical.  How good is Alabama right now?  But, how good was Alabama in the early 2000's?  Also, there is one thing you need in college football to be successful... that's a QB.  And guess what, people thought it was ok when we had a walk on QB as a starter... that's ABSURD.  No it is not Skips fault, but God D***** that SOB couldn't get any skilled position players to come here let alone a QB.  Lets b e realistic, we are not left in the dust and we will be ok. We went through a stretch where we hadn't scored an offensive TD for a few games, that is unheard of in college football.  Even freaking Kansas could put up points and they are just awful.  We will be ok and we will get back to being successful.  BTW, whatever that gameday experience that was promoted by ESPN is BS.  Programs with tradition have the best gameday experience... something like the Grove at Ole' Miss and when the players walk through the fans.  We haven't been a football program for 20 years yet it will take time for us to build our own.  Once Willie gets his players on the field I am quite confident that USF will build the tradition and fan base that everyone craves on this forum.  Btw, I know kids who couldn't get into community college that got into UCF (joke) but, if you really think they are a better academic institution it cannot be by much.  They let anyone into that school and they are so overly populated that half of their classes are offered online.  My friend who graduated from UCF did not have one class on campus his senior year because their campus is so over populated that they have to offer all of their classes online to make up for this.  Not saying the kid is a cheater, but do you know how easy it is to take test online and to work with other people for those classes?  Maybe that could have something to do with their graduated rate?  Just speculating!   Sorry for ranting, I just think this topic is really dumb and I think USF deserves more credibility and that they haven't fallen off the face of the earth and we will be ok!

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Of course football is cyclic even if some don't want to hear it. USF has been going down and UCF up, it's not going to be that way forever.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Has the ignore feature disappeared? Slick earned it when he said NI is known.