• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We will be fine!! I am hoping for Beef's Bowl now.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

if we can just get 4 more wins. With White taking over, I believe anything is possible. I believe this kid will lead our offense and make them a lot better. Do yourselves a favor and go back to watch that state Hig School title game and you will notice Mike White leading and getting involded with just about everyone of his teammates. You cant teach that leadership quality. I have not seen a leader on offense since Matt Grothe. I think that will change with Mike White.  Now, I cant wait for Thursday against Houstion. GO BULLS!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

4 more wins? Are you drunk already? Our WR's cant catch or get open. Peyton Manning couldn't win with these clowns.

cougar,

Yeah, next year if not this year. I know it is a long shot for a bowl game now thanks to our 0-4 start. I expect a bowl game next season as the all our young players will have this year's experience  which will help. But with that said, Mike White gives USF the best change to win or at least score. So I am glad that he is getting his shot. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

let's see if we get that elusive third win before we start entertaining the bowl committees, mmkay?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Before White it was Bench and the parade he came in on. I'll believe it when I see it. No though. We're not making a bowl.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

I am not holding my breath for a bowl game this year but I do think we can grab a couple more wins this season which will make Taggarts first year an improvement on our overall record and a great improvement for our conference record. If we get four or five conference wins this season then I would consider that okay for CWTs first season and I am hopeful for next year! I am also hopeful that Mike White will do good things for us but other areas of our offense definitely need improvements too! I watched him in that state championship game and he's got some talent for sure, but I was pleasantly surprised at the maturity he seemed to have. I'm excited to see him start!

Joe,

I never praised Bench. I had no idea who he was coming out of HS. At least, I got to watch White play in HS and he just had that leadership quality that I have not seen since Matt Grothe.  I am hoping that carrie over from HS with White, so that he can get this offense rolling. Get the offense playing with confidence. Getting a bowl would be a miracle right now but I will not lose hope until we are eliminated from that. If anything, the rest of th season will tell us if White will be our future.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I will reserve judgement on White until we see him play. Even then, he doesn't catch the balls when they are thrown. He also won't be so effective if he will be running for his life when the OL breaks down.

I am glad he is getting the start this week to get those first game jitters out of the way. I believe SMU and Memphis are winnable.

After that, well...let's just see what White brings to the table first.