• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Something to think about...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

With this season being a rough one and us having major issues at the QB position, we have beaten Uconn and Cinci. The two other teams that most say have gotten screwed with conference alignment the greatest along with us. Twitterverse is saying that Oliver Luck is going to be the new AD for Texas and is going to push for Big 12 expansion....with a focus on the FL demo. I think even with us picking the worst time to rebuild and lose to FCS teams....we still can beat our AAC buddies at our very worst. This shows Luck and the Big 12 that with more $$$ and resources we can and will compete with the big dogs. UCF is enjoying a great season and have def helped themselves in the world of college realignment politics, but I think if Coach T and the Team can continue to improve this season we will be okay. Just keep supporting the team and PLEASE come to the games...especially the huge one in a few weeks! Go Bulls and lets get this final BCS bowl bid and shock the world!

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

That is an interesting point; and I honestly believe that USF basketball will be great this season. So, when it comes to conference expansion, I hope that our overall package (and not just football) will get us there. 

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I think attendance could be very important. I keep trying to invite whoever I can to come out to the games and enjoy a good tailgate. These Noon games don't help much. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

The whole package is key. If the next round is in a few years, we just need to be in bowl games and making a splash here and there. Attendance is a huge problem now but its temporary.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Love your optimism!!! But I believe we have a long way to go. I dont see conference realignment happening anytime soon anyway which is a good thing for USF. USF has tons of work to do with attendance and winning. Let's focus on winning the AAC 1st. GO BULLS!!

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

hbryan,

Lol too funny. That is basically UConn, Cincy, USF, and the rest of the schools that got left out of the realignment. Only thing to do now is just enjoy the wins against whoever they are against. Kind of like the old days of C-USF or the Division 1AA days, I will continue to support them and expect a win every time. It is called being a GOD **** fan!!! 

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

Louisville is Marmalard, UCF is Neidermeyer, and Rutgers is Wormer.................all DEAD!!

• Upvote 1