• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1,290
  • Days Won:  0

Right.. We don't have any experience QB who can do the audible plays.. But I'd to see our fake formation so our staffs can see their defense and call the plays about 10 seconds to play clock as we give them less time to make some adjustments.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

This is just the newness of the system and not having a entrenched starter. With a QB that's comfortable with the offense they will break the huddle with two plays and make a sight adjustment at the line on what to run. Getting players especially QBs in the system for more than just a spring will be a great huge help.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

What is a realistic timeline for the offense to be run smoothly? Taggart has been here since December of last year. So he had Spring Ball, Camp, and now the season. By no means do I expect it to be running smoothly by now but I would think by the end of this season would be a good expectation? What are your guys thoughts? To me, if it takes longer than Spring ball, camp, and a full season it may just be too complicated period. I know having a QB that sticks and is the main guy will help a lot but.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I would say after spring ball. Everyone will have had a full year actually running the system and the offense should be second nature by then.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

I could handle that as long as it continues to get better this season. I hope we have an answer at QB in Bench or White or a recruit that commits to us.