• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

JJ Worton's punt returner replacement Jackie Williams just transferred from UAB last offseason  :stirpot:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

a post about uab gets moved to the dumbgeon?

cmonman.png?t=1258646645

No, a totally irrelevant post about UCF got moved here .... Dude, you put the pot stirring smilie there yourself ... We've got more than enough Bulls fans stirring like crazy. We'll call if we need you.  ;)

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

cmonman.png?t=1258646645

No, a totally irrelevant post about UCF got moved here .... Dude, you put the pot stirring smilie there yourself ... We've got more than enough Bulls fans stirring like crazy. We'll call if we need you. ;)

Please call it what it is, for years idiots like yourself trashed UCF but when the tables are turned your're thin skinned and can't take what you dished out. It's the best example of poetic justic I have seen in college football, ever. You can move evey post here you want, but in the real world you can't move signs, billboard or results. USF sucks and that is just the fact. Now ask why.

I will tell you, the president of your school wanted to build a football program at all costs and be better than that program to the east. She got her coach who would build the program and do whatever it took to have a good football team, but never built the foundation. usf never had real fans, they had people wanting to see a winner play in a really nice stadium. It was only a matter of time before the crumbling of USF football was going to happen but fools like yourself and others never thought that. Now Karma is here.

Edited by Karma
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you remember the time your coach slapped that Walton player in the locker room and your coach got fired. Then magically that walkon player gets a football scholarship and the coach that was fired won his wrongful termination?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Do you remember the time your coach slapped that Walton player in the locker room and your coach got fired. Then magically that walkon player gets a football scholarship and the coach that was fired won his wrongful termination?

Was that before or after your coach killed someone and your school took the family to court in order to get out of having to give the kid's parents any money? I just want to get my timeline straight.

Was that before or after your coach killed someone and your school took the family to court in order to get out of having to give the kid's parents any money? I just want to get my timeline straight.

Before the tragic death of mr. Plancher but after the tragic death of Keely Dorsey. But leave it USF scum to use player deaths in their arguments. I guess that is what you have when you don't have a football program.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Before the tragic death of mr. Plancher but after the tragic death of Keely Dorsey. But leave it USF scum to use player deaths in their arguments. I guess that is what you have when you don't have a football program.

Well, the state of Florida called Dorsey a tragedy, Plancher was deemed a crime. One in which your school has been exhausting hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid paying his family over. I'm not sure how much of argument it is.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11348583/central-florida-knights-case-involving-ereck-plancher-reviewed-florida-supreme-court

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/content/keeley-dorseys-death-ruled-natural-causes

And since you forgot to ask about Jay Bergman, here's the Orlando Sentinel's article on his sexual assault of a trainer...with a bat.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-05-03/news/ucfcoach03_1_jay-bergman-professional-manner-university

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Yep ... if the coach of my team killed someone and I was blinded by hate of my rival, I'd accuse an rival fan of being scum too.  It sure would help me feel better.  I'm sure it's like aloe to a sunburn for you. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

cmonman.png?t=1258646645

No, a totally irrelevant post about UCF got moved here .... Dude, you put the pot stirring smilie there yourself ... We've got more than enough Bulls fans stirring like crazy. We'll call if we need you. ;)

Please call it what it is, for years idiots like yourself trashed UCF but when the tables are turned your're thin skinned and can't take what you dished out. It's the best example of poetic justic I have seen in college football, ever. You can move evey post here you want, but in the real world you can't move signs, billboard or results. USF sucks and that is just the fact. Now ask why.

I will tell you, the president of your school wanted to build a football program at all costs and be better than that program to the east. She got her coach who would build the program and do whatever it took to have a good football team, but never built the foundation. usf never had real fans, they had people wanting to see a winner play in a really nice stadium. It was only a matter of time before the crumbling of USF football was going to happen but fools like yourself and others never thought that. Now Karma is here.

Karma ... South Tampa Knight ... Phil ... The only reason I had a problem with UCF way back then was because of douchebag fans like you coming onto OUR board back then and acting like ***** .... whiny little babies. Nothing has apparently changed with YOU, only the programs.