• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Looks Like USF 3 Years Ago

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the Orlando school is now #4 in the state

good for them

usf's former punching bad used the years apart from usf to build a good program

usf's fear of playing them doomed us

thanks leavitt

Edited by smazza

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

ESPN All  Access filmed at UCF today. 10/9 ESPN U broadcast.

https://twitter.com/UCF_Football/status/385085412495994880/photo/1

Sorry, I should have posted elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

I'm hoping that UCF is exactly the USF of three years ago. That means they're about to take a huge dump in their season. You know, lose 3 or 4 in a row. Lets just hope we're in the "W" column on that list. :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

What a silly thread.

Three years ago we were winning the conference and beating Georgia in the bowl game.

Good luck with the rest of your season.

How many ranked teams have you beaten in 30+ years as a football program? You want to rejoice and be happy about beating up on Memphis and SMU and East Carolina for a few conference USA conference championships? Ha, go for it... We'll hang our hat on beating programs such as Clemson, Notre Dame, Auburn, FSU, Miami. I must say though your 10-6 win over a 6-7 Georgia team was awfully impressive (give me a break). Must be sad that your programs "signature win" is that. LOL.

Edited by USFbulls24

He transferred because he did not want to share time with a new RB. He knew Tay Murray only had one more  year after  Storms red-shirt year, and that UCF had a run the ball history/philosphy. It was a wise decision Stop being a snob.

A snob..? What did I say that is incorrect? Storm Johnson is a stud and an NFL talent. There is a reason he chose to and had the chance to attend the University of Miami to play college football (Also had the chance to play for FSU, Michigan State and a few others if I remember correctly). If things don't go awry with coaches getting fired, a new coach coming in etc he is nowhere near UCF's football team. I never said it was a "bad decision" because anywhere he went he was going to play and its ending up being a very good decision for him. But for the time being ucf's offense is a heck of a lot better than what it would be with whatever other RB would be playing instead.

You also must not be aware that UCF BLOCKED Storm Johnson from transferring to Georgia and Alabama. Or according to you ucf probably belongs in that conversation? Haha. Get a clue.

Edited by USFbulls24

UCF Blocked......hilarious. Storm will be an NFL talent if he learns to run inside.....which he has BEGUN to do.

Watch him tonight....hopefully he will have  couple of The U  vs. USF like break away's. Snob.

UCF Blocked......hilarious. Storm will be an NFL talent if he learns to run inside.....which he has BEGUN to do.

Watch him tonight....hopefully he will have  couple of The U  vs. USF like break away's. Snob.

Yea that was a typo. My bad... Miami did block him from transferring to Alabama or Georgia. And what in the heck is your point LOL? I'm the one who has been talking up Storm Johnson this whole time saying he has no business playing for a team like UCF when he should be at The University of Miami, FSU, Alabama, Georgia etc. Do you not read?