• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

is this the lowest point in usf football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

You know Toledo is an FBS program and we're USF right now? Your comeback to him bashing us for our losses is to point out his team won their game?

No dude, it starts with having problems with a MAC team. You do remember recent history don't you?

Big difference, we lost that game too.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

You know Toledo is an FBS program and we're USF right now? Your comeback to him bashing us for our losses is to point out his team won their game?

No dude, it starts with having problems with a MAC team. You do remember recent history don't you?

OK, so let me go slow. They have a one and one. This was the first. Now USF had a one and one with Ball State. Get where I am going with this now? They play them next year at Toledo? Does that sound familiar? An away game at Ball State. You really aren't helping.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

OK, so let me go slow. They have a one and one. This was the first. Now USF had a one and one with Ball State. Get where I am going with this now? They play them next year at Toledo? Does that sound familiar? An away game at Ball State. You really aren't helping.

Then they hire a new coach and lose to an FCS school by 40 and we're off the hook?

Then they hire a new coach and lose to an FCS school by 40 and we're off the hook?

Ball State at home, not being a gimmie was the start for USF wasn't it? And one of the Mizzou bloggers is talking about what a rough game its going to be away next year. I just hope they are heading down the same path. All the way.

Ball State at home, not being a gimmie was the start for USF wasn't it? And one of the Mizzou bloggers is talking about what a rough game its going to be away next year. I just hope they are heading down the same path. All the way.

Dude...You can talk **** when the Tigers lose to a 1AA school AT HOME by 40 POINTS.

That's just sad.  I feel sorry for Taggert because he just doesn't deserve this kind of humiliation.

Dude, I can talk **** because your team will NEVER, EVER win more than two conference games. EVER.

I expect USF to have more conference wins than Mizzou this season.

Dude...You can talk **** when the Tigers lose to a 1AA school AT HOME by 40 POINTS.

That's just sad.  I feel sorry for Taggert because he just doesn't deserve this kind of humiliation.

Dude, I can talk **** because your team will NEVER, EVER win more than two conference games. EVER.

LOL!  You continue to prove your buffoonery, Slickie.  I'll remind you of this post later in the season.

That 5 win season last year, 2 conference wins, you'd better get used to it.  Your team might beat Kentucky but not Tenn. I'll be tuning in each week to watch them getting trashed by the real SEC teams.

IF Mizzou wins 3 SEC games in one season, they will act like they've won the Orange Bowl. That's it dude, all you can hope for years to come, maybe winning 3 SEC games. Sad.

UGA Blog calling Mizzou fans classless. BIngo.

http://www.redandblack.com/opinion/classless-missouri-tigers-have-no-place-in-sec/article_3d6fd828-fab5-11e1-aa74-0019bb30f31a.html?mode=image&photo=0

At first I thought the country’s best conference would be a good fit for Mizzou. But I soon realized what a far-fetched fit the Tigers are for the SEC.

Never mind the fact that their spread offense is going to be pounded week after week by some of the biggest and best defenses in the nation. I’m more concerned with their fan atmosphere, which doesn’t quite match our own.

I quickly became agitated when I realized that Mizzou fans’ friendliness was nothing more than quiet cockiness. By the time the night game rolled around, I was ready to give them a good old-fashioned beat down.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Oh. There he is.