• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Whats the big deal with unloading the buses at the season ticket lot between the Yankees training complex and RayJay and having the team walk up that sidewalk that runs between the lots and into the stadium?? They could be lead by some cheerleaders, Rocky with a USF flag, and a small group of HOT that arrives early just for this event.

If they did this then I would abandon my private lot and move into the season ticket lot in a heart beat.

You can probably still catch John Lewis in his office to order that season parking pass ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

We've got a great setup in Lot 3...how far am I from the walk??

We've got a great setup in Lot 3...how far am I from the walk??

Close enough ...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

You have NO IDEA what a ghetto is, if you think that Ray Jay is in, or on the border of one.

Your telling me that the area east, namely southeast, of BigRed is not a ghetto?

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. I'd much rather hang out in that area, than just northwest of Campus. You can have stuff stolen in any area. We just have different opinions on what is a ghetto.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Things get stolen anywhere  When thieves want something they go after it rich or otherwise.  If you want to leave your tailgates for a few minutes, just do it, stop making excuses why you can't

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Things get stolen anywhere When thieves want something they go after it rich or otherwise. If you want to leave your tailgates for a few minutes, just do it, storp making excuses why you can't

Hey Snarling Bull check your messages on the Bulls pen I sent you a PM the other day. Give me a call.

Edited by nobullaboutit

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

You have NO IDEA what a ghetto is, if you think that Ray Jay is in, or on the border of one.

Your telling me that the area east, namely southeast, of BigRed is not a ghetto?

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. I'd much rather hang out in that area, than just northwest of Campus. You can have stuff stolen in any area. We just have different opinions on what is a ghetto.

I think that both areas are the same... Columbus and Nebraska is just as bad as Suit Case City.

I think that both areas are the same... Columbus and Nebraska is just as bad as Suit Case City.

:facepalm:

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

A couple of points of reference. Intersection of Columbus and Nebraska is 3 miles from RayJay, it is also 3 miles to the center of Davis Islands, and to the bar district at South Howard Ave.

Like I said you and I have different ideas about what is or isn't a ghetto.

I suggest that we just agree to disagree.

A couple of points of reference. Intersection of Columbus and Nebraska is 3 miles from RayJay, it is also 3 miles to the center of Davis Islands, and to the bar district at South Howard Ave.

Like I said you and I have different ideas about what is or isn't a ghetto.

I suggest that we just agree to disagree.

Very diplomatic ...  

• Upvote 1