• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA '14 Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  482
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah I'll check out the Nike Trainer as soon as I get home. Sounds kind of like the Madden mini camp from back in the day. Pretty excited about it.

Oh and before I forget, another thing that I reaally don't like about this game so far is that I can't manually set my defensive players where I want. Any time that I try, they keep moving back to their original location on the field. So it sucks that I can't call a safety blitz and move the safeties closer to the line.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Noticed that Buckeye02's rosters are incomplete. Oh well. ND not finisted.

Yeah I'll check out the Nike Trainer as soon as I get home. Sounds kind of like the Madden mini camp from back in the day. Pretty excited about it.

Oh and before I forget, another thing that I reaally don't like about this game so far is that I can't manually set my defensive players where I want. Any time that I try, they keep moving back to their original location on the field. So it sucks that I can't call a safety blitz and move the safeties closer to the line.

I know what you are talking about, from a few versions back. This seems better though, it trains you against a few then against more players. Plus there are all these option plays now. I like the triple, you can keep, toss left or night as well as they have the shovel pass.

Found better rosters. They have Bench and don't have Griffin and T Rex. For PS3, BearsNVA  He did the coaching too on those.

Edited by slick1ru2

That roster does have Sitton on it, the only mistake I've seen so far.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

For the 360 users, there is a complete roster (correct player names, players transfers, coaches named with correct stats, basically 100% complete. Only thing untouched that I am aware of are the coach levels).

Gamertag: BayouBoy747

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

I usually wait for the ones from operation sports, those usually are the most in-depth. However I just downloaded PastaPadre to hold me over. Quick question, who is the fullback freshman on our roster? Is it Auggie Sanchez? I was hoping kennard Swanson would be in the game instead..

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924

I usually wait for the ones from operation sports, those usually are the most in-depth. However I just downloaded PastaPadre to hold me over. Quick question, who is the fullback freshman on our roster? Is it Auggie Sanchez? I was hoping kennard Swanson would be in the game instead..

you can create one more player so that's what I did

Beating the Owls 49-7 at the half, All American, 8 min quarters. The half time show  Reese Davis asks the other guy is there anything good from this kind of game and he goes on about you rest players, backups get time, etc. and Reese comes back with "Talk it up all you want, its still going onto the 13" non-hi-def screen in the corner of the studio". LOL As opposed to a close game I was having that they put up on the big 60" screen.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  482

I finally got a chance to try out the Nike Trainer last night. I am pretty impressed with it, call me simple minded but I can literally play those practice drills over and over. This would be my favorite NCAA game in a while if only we had a decent QB...