• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football away game tickets are currently available to be requested

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I'm at odds at buying tickets to UCF.

Based on past games.. I don't want to experience that again.

There's a difference between playing in a hostile environment game-wise, while being respectful to fans, vs just causing an all-around dangerous/damaging environment

I may buy a couple just to do my part and help out USF's numbers and not go.

I really don't get this. I mean do you guys taunt them? Shout back at them? I have been to both games there and 1 bb game there too. Nobody bothers me and I'm decked out in USF gear. Go to the game. The Bulls need you!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

FYI, I ordered all 4 of my allotted for ucf tickets, I will most likely use only 1, so if anyone needs extras let me know.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I'm at odds at buying tickets to UCF.

Based on past games.. I don't want to experience that again.

There's a difference between playing in a hostile environment game-wise, while being respectful to fans, vs just causing an all-around dangerous/damaging environment

I may buy a couple just to do my part and help out USF's numbers and not go.

I really don't get this. I mean do you guys taunt them? Shout back at them? I have been to both games there and 1 bb game there too. Nobody bothers me and I'm decked out in USF gear. Go to the game. The Bulls need you!

Put it this way... we had to have SO's walk back to our cars with us last time because of UCF fans after the FB game there... and no, we weren't instigating or anything... just trying to get back to our cars.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

I'm a student and a group of about 6 of us are planning on going to the UCF game. I'm just curious if u guys know the sections that USF is selling the tickets for, since we would rather sit with USF people.

I checked my confirmation e-mail for ucf. my numbers are 29 thru 32. Someone that knows, please tell me that that is the total number of seats requested.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

I'm a student and a group of about 6 of us are planning on going to the UCF game. I'm just curious if u guys know the sections that USF is selling the tickets for, since we would rather sit with USF people.

Northeast corner, sections 123,222, and 223

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

There is supposed to be a shuttle from somewhere near the New Brunswick train station to Rutgers.  But don't know if you want to ride a bus with their fans.  As someone suggested, rent a car and park in the church lot right on River Rd.  If you use the schools lots you have to take a shuttle bus and ride with their fans.  Funny story, well interesting anyway, after the 31-0 blasting we were headed to the parking lots early.  Seeing that we had USF gear on, a woman called us from behind and asked how to get to USF's team hotel.  It was Leavitt's mother in law.

The shuttle bus is easy enough, have used it for the three games I have been there, both travelling solo and in a group, never had any issues either before or after the games.  Its an easy 45 min train ride from the city and you can get the tailgate started on the train.  The only part that can suck is the wait for the train back but then you can always hit up a local bar or the famous grease wagons are literally a 5 min walk from the station

Edited by RJWGoBulls

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

Northeast corner, sections 123,222, and 223

Thanks. Do u know if students will be able to buy tickets through USF, or is it limited to season ticket holders?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

I just requested my tickets.  For UCF, does anyone know what sections are for the USF East Sideline tickets?  There are no visitor seats indicated on their map except in the corner (122-124).  I requested sideline and I hope they are a USF group allocation.  Also, if I don't have the rank to get sideline tickets, will they automatically give me the corner tickets?  I've never had a problem getting any away tickets I requested, but now I fear I won't get the sideline tickets (where ever those are) and will not be rolled to the corner as it was a separate request.  Call me confused.

I just requested my tickets.  For UCF, does anyone know what sections are for the USF East Sideline tickets?  There are no visitor seats indicated on their map except in the corner (122-124).  I requested sideline and I hope they are a USF group allocation.  Also, if I don't have the rank to get sideline tickets, will they automatically give me the corner tickets?  I've never had a problem getting any away tickets I requested, but now I fear I won't get the sideline tickets (where ever those are) and will not be rolled to the corner as it was a separate request.  Call me confused.

I put in for sideline as well, what #'s are listed in your confirmation e-mail?