• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We still have a long way to go...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Then pick another coach in the league with a year under his belt. I'm not anti-Willie, but as of right now, everything is speculation. I seem to remember a Sports Illustrated article on Skip just after signing day touting his abilities. I think it's safe to say he fell a shade short of expectations.

Edited by JTrue

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Agree Willie only needs to worry about USF and not Ville or anyone else.  

Also Ville is looking at some potential problems with their best recruiter Clint Hurtt http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/43114/what-next-for-hurtt-louisville

Where there is smoke there is fire, Ville/ Hurtt might see some NCAA issues in the near future.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

USF vs. Willie vs. Recruits is better than everyone else?

the V is the BOOLEAN "AND"

Thus it reads USF and Willie T and recruits is greater than any otheer team in the conference.

Little Nerd Humor at times

And what are you basing that on?
What makes you think there is a base ..its ... the ..oh skip it

Base 2

Base 10

Base 16

Baseball????

I can't believe I'm asking you for clarification and expecting it...what are you basing your opinion on Willie on? Where and when has he shown he can out recruit Charlie Strong?

Ok JTRUE serious answer.

There are some very interesting comments by Willie Y that truly impress me.

Willie had an open practice session last week.  The session was truly a practice session and not a media event.  It was no meant to dazzle the crowd.  He is all about development and winning

As a player shifting formations is fun.   He is trying to keep the opponents guessing.  As a blocker or runner ….catching the defense off guard is a moral booster.

Putting in shifts is a positive statement IMO that our players can think and are capable of more complex options, runs, reverses, fake punts, onside kicks..

IMO watching football next year will be much more entertaining…Recruits watching our offense will want to run the options, trick plays…On defense players will image sacking the quarterback and commit to USF

I believe we will have a lot of the excitement back and that is good and positive

The Unity Council to handle discipline and peer expectancy is a very positive step.   

These are not all my thoughts only a few that makes me believe the past is a thing of the past and USF will win a Conference Championship.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

USF vs. Willie vs. Recruits is better than everyone else?

the V is the BOOLEAN "AND"

Thus it reads USF and Willie T and recruits is greater than any otheer team in the conference.

Little Nerd Humor at times

"^" = and

"V" = or

Yuppers, you are correct

A U B = A V B  = A Union B = A OR B

A ∩ B = A ^ B = A Intersection B = A AND B

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venn_diagram