• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF, UC, and UConn to pocket 100 Mil. in settlement deal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

Cha-ching.

e: As morbid as this sounds, maybe this becomes a Top Gear-esque future now, where each team uses their budget to create the best product for the "producers."

Edited by Breedwell

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

A jersey guy is reporting USFs share is 30 million dollars.

12th team - TX State...they are thirty mins south of Austin, 45 min North of San Antonio.  If not them a FL school.  ...I haven't been following the Bulls since Dec due to the ugly FB and MBB seasons so I just found out no BSU or SDSU.  I'm happy that did not happen.  I actually like the new league.  Yes another CUSA but not horribly bad.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

... I haven't been following the Bulls since Dec due to the ugly FB and MBB seasons ....

I do not understand this

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

The new league really blows but no need to worry until realignment is done. Cash the check ASAP.

... I haven't been following the Bulls since Dec due to the ugly FB and MBB seasons ....

I do not understand this
Well to elab further my sons HS fb team went 15-1 and was a TX HS 4A finalist losing by 10 but leading by 14 in the 3rd qtr. That game was Dec 21. When UsF tanked the FB season i put all my attention to HSFB. My son is a 6-2 270# 1st team all state OG.

Then my daughghter started playing girls 9th grade WBB in Nov. She had a bit of an identity crisis being known as Tylers sister to all upper classmen and FB w/Booster mtgs getting nearly all our attention. It became a necessity making two WBB games a week plis TRAVELING Sat to plaYoof games. It was arduous to say the least. Her freshman team lost 3, one vs a jV, the others in tourney finals. And The varsity won the 4a state title last week which we attended in Austin. I also have gotten involved in making recruiting dvds. Plus the unfortunate training exercise has resulted in a torn ACL for my son. We r at 7-8 mos rehab. Do we understand now?

Edited by BullDoug