• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women's Basketball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

What's the TV situation looking like for our game? Anyone know?

Apparently all the games are on ESPN2, most likely will be regional coverage, because we're one of 4 matchups at 6:30 pm, all showing ESPN2.  You can also watch on the WatchESPN app on smartphone or tablet.  My provider just linked up with WatchESPN recently so I need to get that working by this weekend.  

PM sent...

Edit: no it wasn't, apparently. Have you turned off PM's? Or maybe over your storage limit?

I haven't been able to get PMs in about a year.  If you have instant messaging service you can reach me on AIM (bullsguy79) or ICQ (574527864).  

Hmmm... Check your settings, maybe you can get it working again...

Click the triangle next to your screen name in the upper right, then click <Personal Messenger> in the dropdown

Once the page loads, look down the left-hand column to check you starage capacity and disabled status.

I don't have a Personal Messenger option in the dropdown ... try again, I just checked off to be notified by e-mail when I have a PM, maybe that will do something, otherwise, I'm not sure how to recover that functionality.  Brad had looked into that a while back for me, but he might have gotten distracted by other things and it wasn't important enough to me to follow up ... :D

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

What's the TV situation looking like for our game? Anyone know?

Apparently all the games are on ESPN2, most likely will be regional coverage, because we're one of 4 matchups at 6:30 pm, all showing ESPN2.  You can also watch on the WatchESPN app on smartphone or tablet.  My provider just linked up with WatchESPN recently so I need to get that working by this weekend.  

PM sent...

Edit: no it wasn't, apparently. Have you turned off PM's? Or maybe over your storage limit?

I haven't been able to get PMs in about a year.  If you have instant messaging service you can reach me on AIM (bullsguy79) or ICQ (574527864).  

Hmmm... Check your settings, maybe you can get it working again...

Click the triangle next to your screen name in the upper right, then click <Personal Messenger> in the dropdown

Once the page loads, look down the left-hand column to check you starage capacity and disabled status.

I don't have a Personal Messenger option in the dropdown ... try again, I just checked off to be notified by e-mail when I have a PM, maybe that will do something, otherwise, I'm not sure how to recover that functionality.  Brad had looked into that a while back for me, but he might have gotten distracted by other things and it wasn't important enough to me to follow up ... :D

Well, that sux.

I don't use AIM or ICQ. Drop me a text at six-four-six two-three-four three-seven-five-five?

Here's a video of them reacting to their dance invitation

Way to go Ladies! Good luck in Lubbock!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,713
  • Days Won:  424

Go kick some Red Raider ass, ladies ....

benStillerDoIt1.jpg

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

I bleed green and gold, and love to support our teams whenever possible, but good lord thats a long drive to watch womens basketball lol.  more power to you if you actually make the trek though!!

I might make the 8 hour drive but have to work until 2:15 CST......

I bleed green and gold, and love to support our teams whenever possible, but good lord thats a long drive to watch womens basketball lol.  more power to you if you actually make the trek though!!

I might make the 8 hour drive but have to work until 2:15 CST......

Say what? In Texas, that's considered a walk around the block!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37
  • Days Won:  0

Now that's just rude. Especially since "South Florida, Cal and Fresno State coaches praise the tradition of support of women's basketball on the South Plains".

http://redraiders.com/sports-red-raiders-womens-basketball/2013-03-20/ncaa-notebook-south-florida-emerges-right-side#.UUvVN2t5mSN

Now that's just rude. Especially since "South Florida, Cal and Fresno State coaches praise the tradition of support of women's basketball on the South Plains".

http://redraiders.com/sports-red-raiders-womens-basketball/2013-03-20/ncaa-notebook-south-florida-emerges-right-side#.UUvVN2t5mSN

Get over it.  :D

Any news on the TV situation for our game?