• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And in the sport with our best chance of winning a National Championship in the next four years...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Don't forget golf!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

Do we participate in any sport or competition where we are not outranked by UF?  I hate those guys.  Can't even brag about softball to them because they outrank us there, too.

Well at the beginning of the season we outranked Florida but due to our performance the past couple weeks they had jumped over us. No worries though we have a chance to over take them soon especially since we play them I believe next week.

>Good to see.

Surprised to see LoLa that high - are the Cajuns really that good?

And why are they throwing up horns?

rp_primary_021513ulsoftball472.jpg

http://www.ragincajuns.com/news/2013/2/15/SB_0215133650.aspx

Yes the Cajuns are that good. I saw them play last year in a tournament in Clearwater and they have power and speed. A very dominant team and I believe they were young as well, so they should have quite a few returning starters. The game against ULL this weekend will be an interesting test especially against another big time team in softball. As for the bull horns I have no idea.

The hand symbol appears to be the common I love you sign not the bulls sign.  So I am guessing it is a U for University and L for Louisiana? 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985

Do we participate in any sport or competition where we are not outranked by UF?  I hate those guys.  Can't even brag about softball to them because they outrank us there, too.

Well at the beginning of the season we outranked Florida but due to our performance the past couple weeks they had jumped over us. No worries though we have a chance to over take them soon especially since we play them I believe next week.

>Good to see.

http://www.ragincajuns.com/news/2013/2/15/SB_0215133650.as

px

Yes the Cajuns are that good. I saw them play last year in a tournament in Clearwater and they have power and speed. A very dominant team and I believe they were young as well, so they should have quite a few returning starters. The game against ULL this weekend will be an interesting test especially against another big time team in softball. As for the bull horns I have no idea.

The hand symbol appears to be the common I love you sign not the bulls sign.  So I am guessing it is a U for University and L for Louisiana? 

So if that is "love you" what is the brunette at the back flashing "give me you penis"????

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

(1). Softball

(2). Womens Basketball

(3). Sailing

(4). Men's Soccer

(5). USF Ice Hockey

Pretty much in this order ^^^^

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558

>Good to see.

http://www.ragincajuns.com/news/2013/2/15/SB_0215133650.as

px

So if that is "love you" what is the brunette at the back flashing "give me you penis"????

that or spaghetti

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

As far as NCAA National Championships, I would think softball and men's soccer are the closest.

I would see baseball as feasible. Things like golf and tennis are also very feasible.

For non-NCAA championships (like Sailing was mentioned) ...how about Cheerleading, I think we have been top 5 a number of years.