• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Derrick Ingram Jefferson Wr

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

How do you guys know that these recievers have been put "ON HOLD" as you call it???

Clervaux was going to commit last week then started bashing USF "can't believe they did me like that"(paraphrasing).

Ellison was going to commit 2 weeks ago and came out and said he was going to focus on his academics in order to be a Bull.

Sounds like being put on hold to NE

Thanks!! I knew about Clervaux not being able to commit and being upset about it, but I hadn't heard about the others.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Commits to USF, per his Twitter!!!!!! Congrats to derrick, I know he really wanted this

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

I'm happy for the kid but this is the one position where I'm just not sure I see the vision for what they're doing.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Kids these days and their twitters... Don't they know the hopes and wishes of men hang on their every words? I wish NCAA would just let them sign early and do away with this "committing" bs. 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Kids these days and their twitters... Don't they know the hopes and wishes of men hang on their every words? I wish NCAA would just let them sign early and do away with this "committing" bs. 

maybe he wanted this thread to be bumped to the top, since he knew people were watching :D

Prolly watched the Mike Johnson "commitment" ceremony earlier. It's funny because the media stories come out later that he actually didn't "commit' to FSU. Funny because there is no such thing as a commitment to start with. MJ even said the commitment wouldn't be "official" until he went to camp at FSU. Again , no such thing. Pay sites were backpedalling furiously because they were 100% WRONG.

As to the " men who hang on their every words(sic)". Hell, the major media corporations (Fox, CBS, ESPN, etal....) follow these kids to every event, call their homes, go to their schools. Twitter just accelerates the process and creates a free forum for the kids to get their own words out. Funny that the surrogates of those organizations, decry and ridicule twitter while simultaneously following every word there. I agree that this whole system needs to change. Open time frames on commitments would work well, but who could make money off of the kids, then?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Prolly watched the Mike Johnson "commitment" ceremony earlier. It's funny because the media stories come out later that he actually didn't "commit' to FSU. Funny because there is no such thing as a commitment to start with. MJ even said the commitment wouldn't be "official" until he went to camp at FSU. Again , no such thing. Pay sites were backpedalling furiously because they were 100% WRONG.

As to the " men who hang on their every words(sic)". Hell, the major media corporations (Fox, CBS, ESPN, etal....) follow these kids to every event, call their homes, go to their schools. Twitter just accelerates the process and creates a free forum for the kids to get their own words out. Funny that the surrogates of those organizations, decry and ridicule twitter while simultaneously following every word there. I agree that this whole system needs to change. Open time frames on commitments would work well, but who could make money off of the kids, then?

Not that it would ever happen... well until a scandal gets big enough but salary cap the coaches and staff, make the money go back to the school and drive down costs for the rest of the students, open up time frames for commitments etc but yeah you are right it would cost the tv's their $$$ so why help the kids..

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

Bullwinkle, fill me in on what pay sites put out false info on Mike Johnson? Wasn't rivals. I told you guys the story on his thread

Bullwinkle, fill me in on what pay sites put out false info on Mike Johnson? Wasn't rivals. I told you guys the story on his thread

Don't know where you got the term "False info". I said that they were 100% Wrong. 8 forecasters out of 8  from 247 said UCF and your tweet from last night

Was i wrong? This is nothing personal, I just get tired of pay subscribers in here who claim that the pay sites are infallible. Obviously that isn't true. Tajee Fullwood another good example.Either way this thread isn't the proper forum for this discussion. Maybe OT is the best avenue. 
Edited by Bullwinkle