• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2013 FB Kennard Swanson Lake Gibson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Mr Swanson I am delighted you hace chosen USF...Please hit the books and reap the bennefits of USF.  It can be the start of a wonderfull dream comming true  Raymond James is a great StadiumI I will be looking for you on the field..I love your size and weight and believe you can be awesome blocking, a BULL DOZER as a runner ,a safety receiver, and a wonder in the fourth quarter runner  as your weight and strengh blow out the gasping for air defense.   

You will be part of a team that was often overlooked by skeptics yet in the moment of truth beat highly ranked teams and fought for 4 quaters

Enjoy the journey USF has great coaches and great fans..

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

So... is it going to come out that UCF stopped pursuing him ...again, which is why he committed to USF?

Didn't he visit UCF after he visited USF?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Mr Swanson I am delighted you hace chosen USF...Please hit the books and reap the bennefits of USF.  It can be the start of a wonderfull dream comming true  Raymond James is a great StadiumI I will be looking for you on the field..I love your size and weight and believe you can be awesome blocking, a BULL DOZER as a runner ,a safety receiver, and a wonder in the fourth quarter runner  as your weight and strengh blow out the gasping for air defense.   

You will be part of a team that was often overlooked by skeptics yet in the moment of truth beat highly ranked teams and fought for 4 quaters

Enjoy the journey USF has great coaches and great fans..

Go Bulls

+1

And, Mr. Swanson, please study hard in Freshman English, and learn proper grammar and spelling! (unlike Mr. Bull71, who - like me - went to USF a looooooooooooong time ago!) :D

Edited by charsibb
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

So... is it going to come out that UCF stopped pursuing him ...again, which is why he committed to USF?

Didn't he visit UCF after he visited USF?

I meant as their excuse on why he didn't choose them

(...and seems like I forgot to include the sarcasm font :icon_drink: )

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

I guess the SAT board has raised their security level since I went to school. I remember when I was taking mine there was a 5'5 Asian kid taking a 6'10 Dilliard's BBall player's SAT. Everyone in the room was laughing and when we finally came out they told me what the deal was. My old roommate in college took the SAT for his RB and actually scored 50pts higher w/ a 1250 than he did on his own(my roommate was white and the RB was black, w/ his previous SAT score of like 850). It raised a red flag but he eventually didn't get his GPA up enough so it was a mute point.

This kid could be the difference maker for us next yr so I hope he qualifies otherwise we really don't have a kid to play FB at the D-1A BCS level. I feel really bad for Richard Kelly, that kid was a beast and would have been ideal for this offense. BTW, I watched Tice's games against Carol City and Miami Central and in both games he was the play-maker for MNW. The kid is good and I really think if he can grasp the Offense he could be a great player. When CWT made the comment about big guys with little feet he must have been talking about Tice b/c he looks like that when he runs.  

A backfield with Tice and Swanson could do some damage even as true Freshman. Luckily a lot of RB's start as true Frosh and go on to do great things. I still don't understand how Tice wasn't a bigger prospect, especially after watching an unbiased film of him playing two games against top notch talent and having the best highlights. 

K. Swanson very happy to have you as a Bull, now make sure you get the rest into line and then you'll have at least two years of fun before you have to really worry about the books again!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Capone... it is sad that I know exactly which basketball player you are talking about. (5'5 Asian kid taking a 6'10 Dilliard's BBall player's SAT.)

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Greg Auman â€@gregauman

Lake Gibson football coach Keith DeMyer says he expects fullback Kennard Swanson to officially sign with USF today or tomorrow.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663

Great news! Now KILL THOSE BOOKS Swanson!

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Looks like he signed this morning.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663

@BJ_Miller_dude: "@ECARTERLG8: Congrats to my boy Kennard Swanson For Signing To #USF ! Go Bulls #bullsnation http://t.co/SyEvp1DO"