• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Harbaugh Super Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Any Leavitt sightings? I think he must be up in the booth, because I always look for him on the sidelines of 49ers games and I've never seen him once.

i saw him like 5 times

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I'm just excited to think we are going back to this style of football.  Coach Leavitt got USF started and I believe Willie will take us forward.  It's not going to be easy and the "OLD SCOOL" will not give up easily..

Go Bulls

Edited by bull-71

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

Was there an over/under on how many times Ray Lewis said "God" or "Jesus" during the postgame celebration?

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

Looking back I think the brother that kept his head on won the game. You got on brother who goes nuts. People call that passion for the game. And in another breath they say you need discipline to win. Which is it? Go nutzo when you don't like something or keep your head and forge ahead? Hope CWT has passion, but enough where he doesn't go nuts like Jim Harbaugh.

http://www.businessinsider.com/image/504de93669beddad0b000009/jim-harbaugh-angry-spittle-gif.gif

Jim has been a hothead all the way back to his playing days, and he's never really had any class. John is much more relaxed and in control of himself.

I do have to admit that the no-call holding penalty towards to the end of the game would be hard for most coaches to take.