• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF national Champs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I'm very confused.  You asked about being a NC next year.  Then you wander around for a while and mention something about while in the Big East.

Try asking a question in 10 words or less, then you might get better responses.

Data When I went to USF there was no football program.  The president of USF wanted to compeet in basketball so no football team was started.  So I am late to the party.  I graduated 40 years ago.  There are a lot of us old geezers around.  Luckily we are a point in life where we can go to away games.  I have been in the football program since the first mailing.

I realy want this program to succeed.   There are many problems we will have.  I can accept that.  I believe programs succeed  by dedication of alumni taking the good with the bad and learning from program mistakes.  I have some memories etched in my brain that are priceless. 

I graduated from USF as well as my three children. 

The reason for starting this post was to get the community involved..to become part of tradition...to create ideas on how we can overcome obsticals and get to the next level.

Go Bulls

The bus was just a thought along that line

Edited by bull-71

Ok Ill go slow. The Sooners have a Chuck Wagon, Florida State has Chief, See the wagon or see the horse it's national recognition. What I am suggesting is to have a USF bus, It can be used for recruiting purposes. It will be known as the USF National Championship bus. I believe Bobby Bowden had a empty space above his desk. When asked about the open space he said, I'm saving the space for a picture of our first undefeated national champion.

Our National Champion ship USF bus could have in it Photos of USF alumni who have gone on the the NFL, It could have photos of the Bowl Championships we have won, It could have USF football Gear. The USF National Championship Bus could say to recruits. USF on the road to a National Championship..get on the bus and enjoy the ride. You can be part of our history.

The Bus would be recognized at all the local HS and everyone at the school would know we were on campus.....Think out of the box...

I'm not ready to sit by and say We are in the BE and we will just be a middle tier program. I would like to start a USF National Champion bus fund. A jar could be placed at the NSD party for contributions.

The bus might be able to lead the team onto Raymond James Stadium.

If you are not part of making USF a national champion then you are part of the problem.

Go Bulls

Great idea. I suggest you set up a card table out front of the NSD party and put a big jar on it with a handwritten sign that says, "USF National Championship Bus Fund." I'm going to bring a pocketful of pennies and nickels I've been saving from the Tooth Fairy, I'll be god damned if anyone is going to say I'm part of the problem. Go Bulls!

I've always wanted to know what it felt like to be "part of the problem" .... Thought I'd feel guiltier.

I don't believe you are part of the problem.

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

How about if we ever do something, we do it with a Bull. You know...our mascot?

Enough of this bus crap, we aren't the University of South Florida Busses.

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

A quick thought. A Green and Gold "Willie "T" bus something that ESPN could put on national TV. subliminal message..

Go Bulls

You don't know what subliminal means, do you?

YOU are so right i just looked it up

Go Bulls

PS you are now on ignore find someone else troll

Wait, there is an ignore feature?  I thought that disappeared with the old board.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'm very confused.  You asked about being a NC next year.  Then you wander around for a while and mention something about while in the Big East.

Data When I went to USF there was no football program.  The president of USF wanted to compeet in basketball so no football team was started.  So I am late to the party.  I graduated 40 years ago.  There are a lot of us old geezers around.  Luckily we are a point in life where we can go to away games.  I have been in the football program since the first mailing.

I realy want this program to succeed.   There are many problems we will have.  I can accept that.  I believe programs succeed  by dedication of alumni taking the good with the bad and learning from program mistakes.  I have some memories etched in my brain that are priceless. 

The reason for starting this post was to get the community involved..to become part of tradition...to create ideas on how we can overcome obsticals and get to the next level.

Go Bulls

Ten words or less thing doesn't work for you?

Go Bulls

Ten words or less thing doesn't work for you?

No can't count that high broke a finger so I can only get to nine..

Go Bulls

I'm good with that...Just don;t know If we could get a Live Bull into Raymond James.  A Bulldog is easy.

Go Bulls

I'm good with that...Just don;t know If we could get a Live Bull into Raymond James.  A Bulldog is easy.

Go Bulls

Hem it could be neat to have someone riding a bull into Raymond James  i Just don't know enough about that.  But it is the type of thinking I tried to get going.

Go Bulls

Florida State Horse Paint is recognized everywhere.  I remember when FS was being investegated by the NCAA.  On a billboard in Tallahassee someone posted.."They won't be happy till they shoot the horse"

Put your thought on this, some how some way to have a USF identified.  Someway to have ESPN broadcast it nation Wide.  Something recruits can identify with.

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

How 'bout something like this?

448475-The_Trojan_Bull_Bulls.jpg