• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CWT Has His Work Cut Out For Him...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Everyone gets a clean slate in my opinion... I just hope there's competition at every position, blind to their tenure at USF... Best player plays

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

go back and look at scout for matt floyd. He was a 2 star recruit who was offered by all but one crappy schools. UL offered. He only threw for 14 td's his senior year and 1,700 yards. That doesnt seem like someone who should bank on being a good qb. Eveld was better. White is better but even he had many games where they took him out because they were winning. His stats suffered from that. I think white will be better than Floyd but is not an elite quaterback. We will struggle next year with any of these three options. Florida has far superior athletes and players and they were ranked 100th in the country switching to a running offense. What do you think is going to happen to us? We need an eltie qb.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Because these polls are always spot on.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

well we might not be exactly 100 but were not in a position to argue that after a 5-7 season followed by 3-9 season. If you think about it atleast we know the expectations will literally be **** from now on outside of the board and fan base. We have no buzz, we have no respect and it truly is CWT program to bring to light much like CJL did. He can truly make his own story for the bulls. I hope its one that ends in a ten win season sooner than later.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

I would agree with you

well we might not be exactly 100 but were not in a position to argue that after a 5-7 season followed by 3-9 season. If you think about it atleast we know the expectations will literally be **** from now on outside of the board and fan base. We have no buzz, we have no respect and it truly is CWT program to bring to light much like CJL did. He can truly make his own story for the bulls. I hope its one that ends in a ten win season sooner than later.

Its hard to say because more than half the losses were going to be wins until the very end of the game. Its not like USF went into those games and were blown out every game. But many of the starters are gone. We'll have to hope that some of the back ups are gems once they start and the new coaching staff can get them to be more consistent  in execution. I think the team is much better than that, around 60 at worse.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Long way to go.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Coaching makes all the difference in many situations... Harbaughs are a prime example of that....