• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A public thank you for a few long time Bulls who just got let go.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

Why were YOU at the Ducks' hotel, hmmm?!?!  :furious3:

First met Rachel at the hotel we were staying at in El Paso for the Sun Bowl. Can't remember why he was there since it was the Ducks hotel. But he is a great guy. Spent 15 minutes with us.

Had no idea we would be staying at the Ducks hotel.  Just was using Marriott points.  Question is, what was HE doing there?  Maybe he was trying to get their players to join ours in whatever drinking games our guys must have been playing instead of prepping.  Dammn that Skip Holtz.  Oh wait.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Had no idea we would be staying at the Ducks hotel.  Just was using Marriott points.  Question is, what was HE doing there?  Maybe he was trying to get their players to join ours in whatever drinking games our guys must have been playing instead of prepping.  Dammn that Skip Holtz.  Oh wait.

I had a good conversation while on vacation with the parent of a player who started in that game.  I brought up the alleged partying as part of the reason the team didn't do well.  He said that yes there were a handful of guys that were out later partying, but that's not the reason the team lost.  He said the the Oregon O and D lines were just the biggest, strongest, and meanest bunch of players that said 4th year starter had ever played against.  The handful of guys that were out late did not cost USF that game.

Just look at where Oregon is now compared to USF.  They were just the better team.  Period.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

they couldnt coach or recruit at the level needed

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I had a good conversation while on vacation with the parent of a player who started in that game.  I brought up the alleged partying as part of the reason the team didn't do well.  He said that yes there were a handful of guys that were out later partying, but that's not the reason the team lost.  He said the the Oregon O and D lines were just the biggest, strongest, and meanest bunch of players that said 4th year starter had ever played against.  The handful of guys that were out late did not cost USF that game.

Just look at where Oregon is now compared to USF.  They were just the better team.  Period.

hahahaha

no one partied like charlie white and he won the heisman

if you have talent you can party and win

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

Because no teen lies to their parents.  I'm just kidding.  Oregon was the better team.  Met a lot of their parents (who weren't allowed to stay at the hotel but could visit) and came away impressed.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Contributed to getting two HC's shitecanned in last three years.

Kudos to Willie for taking out the garbage

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Contributed to getting two HC's shitecanned in last three years.

Kudos to Willie for taking out the garbage

These are people you are talking about. People who bleed green and gold for my (and maybe yours too) university. Calling them garbage is beyond any bounds of good taste. Please block me on here so you don't contribute to any future threads I start.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Contributed to getting two HC's shitecanned in last three years. Kudos to Willie for taking out the garbage
These are people you are talking about. People who bleed green and gold for my (and maybe yours too) university. Calling them garbage is beyond any bounds of good taste. Please block me on here so you don't contribute to any future threads I start.
I agree with you Mike

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I just read that Larry Antonucci got fired today. His wife,the unofficial photographer posted on Facebook " everything comes to an end"

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

I just read that Larry Antonucci got fired today. His wife,the unofficial photographer posted on Facebook " everything comes to an end"

I don't doubt you, but I hope you are wrong. USF is better with Nucc being part of it. While he always did a great job, the person will be more missed. What an awesome person, who no one could dislike. Greg had tweeted a while ago he was going to transition to another job at USF Athletics. I don't know if that was bad info, something changed or what.