• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any Chance We Can Get These Transfers From UF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/74531/saunders-and-patchan-are-leaving-florida

Perhaps Taggart can persuade Saunders who is a very talented Sophomore Safety to stay in Florida and play for the Bulls. According to the article he is considering Louisville.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I hope not, these high school kids need to get the idea that they can wash out at a "big" school and just come home needs to go.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

I hope not, these high school kids need to get the idea that they can wash out at a "big" school and just come home needs to go.

I agree as far as the "just come home" part. They need to come home, keep their nose clean and contribute to the team...

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/74531/saunders-and-patchan-are-leaving-florida

Perhaps Taggart can persuade Saunders who is a very talented Sophomore Safety to stay in Florida and play for the Bulls. According to the article he is considering Louisville.

Saunders is a remote possibility... The OT is deaf headed to OSU or BC for graduate school.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442

Speaking of uf transfers. Does anyone know if Chris Dunkley will be back on the team this spring?

Chris is still saying that's the plan... To the best of my knowledge he hasn't met with Taggart yet.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I know it's not the topic, but since it was brought up and it caught my curiosity, what happen to Dunkley?

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

I know it's not the topic, but since it was brought up and it caught my curiosity, what happen to Dunkley?

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/college/usf-bulls-chris-dunkley-arrested-on-domestic-violence-charge/1254187

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I agree as far as the "just come home" part. They need to come home, keep their nose clean and contribute to the team...

+1 I also hope Chris has learned from his mistake...only time will tell if Taggart gives him a chance

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

Looks like Patchan already has plans to play final year either at Ohio State with Urban, or at Boston College with Addazio. Saunders makes a little more sense -- he has to sit one year to play his final two, but as a safety from DeLand, he has to know Mark Joyce well ...