• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike MacIntyre

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

Something about this guy screams out Holtz to me. I'm not sure I can put my finger on it.

I get the same vibe. Back away from this guy and fast.

yep

Top 30 offense and defense. Doesn't make excuses or take moral victories. Not saying that I think he is our guy, but I don't see much comparison to what we just came from.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

He can be like Plan L, After Plan A (Taggart) thru M.

Houston Nutt is Plan P

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

Holtz couldnt answer a specific during an interview at all. This coach just said it was my fault in the beginning I adjusted the coverage tighter. How it screams holtz is beyond me. This coach has his hands on way more.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

How are you even comparing Taggart to this guy? He took a similar 1-11 team to 10 wins in three seasons not 7-5. His offenses dominate and defenses are stout and played WAY better competition than Taggart. Your clueless.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

ranked 32nd in total offense. I'll take that in a second..

Well coming from the guy that suggested Leach...of course you would Lets all go be Clemson and get embarrassed twice a year.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

How are you even comparing Taggart to this guy? He took a similar 1-11 team to 10 wins in three seasons not 7-5. His offenses dominate and defenses are stout and played WAY better competition than Taggart. Your clueless.

Holtz also did this at ECU. And Holtz was getting outrecruited in this state by Sun Belt schools. Macintyre also got to recruit in Cali, which is far better than BOWLING GREEN KENTUCKY!!! WT could have a mindblowing effect on recruiting here. Every (and I mean EVERY) school in the local area and branching out LOVE Willie T! And he has the ability to be successful on Saturdays. I'm not saying MacIntyre isn't the guy. He very well could be. But the ceiling for Willie Taggert is much much higher!

Also, don't forget, Willie will be coming back home! Macintyre could use us as a stepping stone back into the SEC. Thinking both short and long term, I feel Taggert has the edge.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

He may be the guy to have the best of Holtz's calmness and Leavitt's agressive playcalling. LIKE.

...and it shows doug is still drawn torwards current HCs from smaller schools.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

Holtz also did this at ECU. And Holtz was getting outrecruited in this state by Sun Belt schools. Macintyre also got to recruit in Cali, which is far better than BOWLING GREEN KENTUCKY!!! WT could have a mindblowing effect on recruiting here. Every (and I mean EVERY) school in the local area and branching out LOVE Willie T! And he has the ability to be successful on Saturdays. I'm not saying MacIntyre isn't the guy. He very well could be. But the ceiling for Willie Taggert is much much higher!

Also, don't forget, Willie will be coming back home! Macintyre could use us as a stepping stone back into the SEC. Thinking both short and long term, I feel Taggert has the edge.

I agree

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  445

Not even close to similar, San Jose State had FBS players. Western Kentuky barely had been in FBS ball and had TWENTY SIX game losing streak. Your all about the stats but at the end of day defense is what we need to improve the most. Taggart has a first class seat, this guy has a seat right above the wing.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

If he goes to the SEC in a couple of years then we'd be getting our moneys worth people and we would be able to pay Taggart more because we'd be in the ACC most likely. We don't need anybody long term right now. We need to get noticed by winning.