• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No matter who we select as coach...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

This will be quite possibly the worst team in the history of not only any football team, but of any type of sport all together.Not only do we recruit from one of regions of the country most devoid of talent we have historically under-recruited that area and failed to bring in any exciting players. We also will certainly struggle because of the advanced age of our program and the fact that we have never gained any notoriety on the National Stage. None of these factors are helped because of the fact that we play in one of the country's worst conferences and we took so long long to finally sneak into that one. This conference is so pathetic at other sports besides football that it gains virtually no offseason notoriety.

All that being said we have a team which has been virtually unable to recruit any top caliber talent for the past several years and we are located in an`a area, where it will probably take decades to build a strong home grown talent base. When you compile all of that with the fact that we are virtually unknown on the national stage, we probably won't be able to hire a decent coach. I mean who would want to coach in a sun soaked region where other teams only dream of enjoying bowl games? After all our university is only the 9th biggest in the country with one of the fastest growing research programs to be found. That and our meteoric rise in student test score insures that we will be bottom dwellers or many years to come.

D*mn,we sure s*k, and probably always will.

Agreed, we s*ck. It's unbelievable we play in an NFL stadium, given how bad we are. Our past wins against Auburn, FSU, WVU, Notre Dame, Miami, Clemson, NC State, North Carolina... we were lucky in every single one of them, because our inept talent, small-time status, and overall crappiness should have prevented us from even scoring in those games, let alone winning.

We shouldn't be looking for a coach. Why subject him to this obviously crappy job that pays nothing? I mean, his office will be a trailer on campus. Why take it? Instead of looking for a coach, we should be folding the program so FSU, Miami, and Florida fans (and their lazy representatives in the local and national media) aren't annoyed by us.

Edited by TallyBull

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

... i doubt we will have a very good team in 2013.

What do you guys think?

If we don't go undefeated and win the NC, I will be mildly disappointed :D

If we don't win the New BE, I will be quite disappointed.

If we don't go to ANY bowl, I will be very disappointed.

If we don't improve from this year's record, I will be quite angry.

If we lose to UCF, I will be very angry

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  0

I expect to next autumn at Raymond James to be almost a carbon copy of this season.

We won't see any substantive wins until we're ensconced within CUSA-Phase II.

I would hope we don't see a team that collapses under pressure and gives up. Hopefully that is Holtz specific, a new coach can at least change that in a short time.

Edited by LifeIsBully

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I am so glad that my ridiculous post, somehow helped put this incessant whining to a an end. Please join me in shutting down these silly little whine festivals with ridiculous posts of your own.it seems to be the only way to shut down the everlasting sniveling.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I am so glad that my ridiculous post, somehow helped put this incessant whining to a an end. Please join me in shutting down these silly little whine festivals with ridiculous posts of your own.it seems to be the only way to shut down the everlasting sniveling.

Prodding sleeping giants is rarely wise. Your "excessive celebration" here is liable to incite additional whining...