• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If this is true I am beyond furious. Demand action now B4 it's too late.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Very disappointing. Especially Cincy getting in before us. That stadium is an embarrassment, and UofL and Cincy should be in the Big 12, not in the ACC. I hate all of this.

There are 2 stadiums in the ACC that are smaller than Nippert stadium. I highly doubt stadiums have much to do with who gets in and who doesn't. Beyond that, like I've pointed out on a few other threads, UC has a preliminary deal with Paul Brown Stadium (Bengals stadium) in the event that they move to a large conference, they've played a few games there already against big opponents (WVU, Oklahoma, Louisville). i realize it sucks, and it puts me in a weird spot since i graduated from UC and now attend USF, but it is what it is, if the ACC isn't going to happen, we need to push for the Big 12, which honestly might be more stable in the long run.

Sorry, but those smaller stadiums have indoor plumbing, not port-o-lets.

If this is true FSU will do EVERYTHING it can to get the hell out of the ACC, which has always catered to basketball. And I agree with you that the ACC will soon be the the new BIg East.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Make your voice heard today. Time is running out.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  111
  • Days Won:  0

Very disappointing. Especially Cincy getting in before us. That stadium is an embarrassment, and UofL and Cincy should be in the Big 12, not in the ACC. I hate all of this.

There are 2 stadiums in the ACC that are smaller than Nippert stadium. I highly doubt stadiums have much to do with who gets in and who doesn't. Beyond that, like I've pointed out on a few other threads, UC has a preliminary deal with Paul Brown Stadium (Bengals stadium) in the event that they move to a large conference, they've played a few games there already against big opponents (WVU, Oklahoma, Louisville). i realize it sucks, and it puts me in a weird spot since i graduated from UC and now attend USF, but it is what it is, if the ACC isn't going to happen, we need to push for the Big 12, which honestly might be more stable in the long run.

Sorry, but those smaller stadiums have indoor plumbing, not port-o-lets.

If this is true FSU will do EVERYTHING it can to get the hell out of the ACC, which has always catered to basketball. And I agree with you that the ACC will soon be the the new BIg East.

Ok, so does Nippert. are you basing this off of having been there or off of the tweet that was sent out earlier? Cause I went to school there for 5 years and went to every home game and I can tell you there is indoor plumbing. They added porta pottys to the outside wall of the stadium to alleviate the time it took to get through the bathrooms because Nippert never saw the crowds it had until recently with success and many complained it took an entire quarter to go to the bathroom. TUC (student center) is also connected to the stadium and bathrooms are open throughout the game. The normal stadium bathrooms are next to each concession stand.

Edited by CincyBull

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

While we may like to think that the ACC is the best fit for USF, don't think that ESPN ultimately wants to push them out so that they can get their ultimate dream - 4 16 team conferences with a final 4 being the champs of those Big 4. Its cleaner and easier and the pundits have fewer teams which they have to keep up with.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  46

Ok, so does Nippert. are you basing this off of having been there or off of the tweet that was sent out earlier? Cause I went to school there for 5 years and went to every home game and I can tell you there is indoor plumbing. They added porta pottys to the outside wall of the stadium to alleviate the time it took to get through the bathrooms because Nippert never saw the crowds it had until recently with success and many complained it took an entire quarter to go to the bathroom. TUC (student center) is also connected to the stadium and bathrooms are open throughout the game. The normal stadium bathrooms are next to each concession stand.

You should know by now that half the things people say on this board are repeated-baseless-garbage they saw elsewhere.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I understand the frustration with the situation but I think it is counterproductive to besmirch our conference mates Louisville and Cincinnati as I think they have helped us along whether it be moving to the Metro, CUSA, and the Big East. I have no hard feelings toward them if we get shut out.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

There is a point in life and a point in every institution that is the critical turning point. That point is now. Am I the only one to see this??

not at all-- everyone can see what is going on. Perhaps you are different in that you are panicking and for some crazy reason think DEMANDING something be done about it will yield results. It won't-- you have no power. None of us really do.

But before you worry that we are being left completely behind-- understand this much: If all the conference expand to 16 teams, there is room for USF.

You hear people expect that the SEC will eventually get to 16. Where do they get their teams from? Easy-- the ACC. They would probably take Clemson and NC State. BOOM-- two more spots in the ACC. That's where I see us sliding in probably along with someone like UCF or whoever they want along with USF. Whatever-- doesn't matter-- we will get in to one of them that way-- or when the Big 12 expands-- we look like a decent choice all things considered.

This is not about football records. The latest moves are all related to media markets. Take comfort in knowing that and be patient. When it happens might be later than most of these guys but it is on the horizon. Demanding action is about as effective as hanging out at the Occupy rallies.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  172

I understand the frustration with the situation but I think it is counterproductive to besmirch our conference mates Louisville and Cincinnati as I think they have helped us along whether it be moving to the Metro, CUSA, and the Big East. I have no hard feelings toward them if we get shut out.

+1

Not to be like Joe, because I appreciate most USF fans (especially the green and gold goggled ones); but, had USF been swapped with Cincy many here wouldn't be too upset (including myself).

I would love to be in a conference with Cincy and UofL still going forward, but right now it is every man for himself.

While I feel awful for our fans (if true), taking the fan aspect out of it, USF hasn't done anything to prove they deserve it over any of those teams.

There is plenty of potential with USF; but, as a realistic fan USF doesn't add tremendous value with both FSU and UM in ACC.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It's sucks, but there is nothing we can do. I'm sure the powers that be have been on the horn pushing to get into te ACC. I doubt they're satisfied with this situation, but the conference expansion has always came down to one thing.

Expanding the market of the conference.

The ACC has Florida, they don't have a presence in Ohio, Kentucky, or Connecticut.

As for Skips record being the reason. Maryland got a Big Ten invite.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397

If true I guess no one has USF's backs in BE and everyone is out for number 1.

MAN THE LIFEBOATS! EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!

Some day (when it's too late) USF Nation will realize the people at the helm are completely incompetent.