• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

This senior class has sucked all season and Skip Holtz is to pisspoor of a coach to handle it. Everybody needs to stop pussyfooting around the fact that from top to bottom THE USF BULLS FOOTBALL PROGRAM is the worst it's been since day one. Even the few players that show promise are drug down by whatever cancer is in that locker room.

:baghead: :baghead: :baghead: :baghead: :baghead:

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

I hate to break it to you guys in case you don't know yet....there aren't many Bulls fans left to protest. Even on campus...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Mark Snyder just made it look better than it was.

I'm confused. Last year everyone said that Snyder was terrible.

Obviously now seeing Cosh in the same defense and Mark Snyder doing well at Texas A&M we can see who the common denominator is.

So everyone was wrong last year when they were melting down demanding that Snyder be fired? And wrong two years ago when everyone was melting down demanding that Coach Heath be fired?

I'm seeing a pattern.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Okay you are a Skip Holtz homer. I guess this conversation is going nowhere. Three years and constant regression and its all because Skippy do wrong doesnt have his players. Give me a break. He is clueless.

What does that have to do with you telling me what I am allowed to say?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  217

I look forward to Skip getting his players in. Will change everything I am sure.

He'll then be able to do the following:

- not punt at the opponents 35-45 yard line, every freaking time.

- use timeouts properly

- know when to go for 2

- not punt when down 2 scores and half a quarter left

- not kick field goals when down 30+ points

- not recruit players that no one on the staff has seen play live

- not go play golf at lake Tahoe when hundreds of high school recruits are visiting campus, most of whom you could not talk to but for them coming to campus

HOF post

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

yea the not his players stuff is ridiuclous. Michigan coach gets credit for turning around the program with all rich rod's players...Rich rod has the talent...he just wasnt the right coach...We have enough players..He is not the right coach..You cannot give me the let his players get in there. What makes you think with his players somehow his coaching just gets better????

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

USF players were fighting amongst themselves last night? What happened?

Maybe they are tire of losing and need someone to fight with

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Obviously now seeing Cosh in the same defense and Mark Snyder doing well at Texas A&M we can see who the common denominator is.

So everyone was wrong last year when they were melting down demanding that Snyder be fired? And wrong two years ago when everyone was melting down demanding that Coach Heath be fired?

I'm seeing a pattern.

Me too. You're life is pretty boring.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

I'm seeing a pattern.

Me too. You're life is pretty boring.

"Your"

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  431

I'm seeing a pattern.

The difference with Heath is where he started and what he had to work with.

Holtz is another story, as I was saying to Grouper a while back when pointing a finger at the upper classmen:

That's a pretty bold statement to make considering the upward trend in talent in those classes that make up the upper classmen on this team. Isn't it up to coaching to take potential and mold it/inspire it to fit the next level of play. For example, take elite programs that make a bad choice at coach (e.g. ND prior to Kelly and 'Bama prior to Saban). Their recruiting classes are top notch, but take a look at only the performance on the field and you will probably say the players are just not very good. In reality the potential was there all along and it's up to the coaching staff to tap it by motivating it and scheming to its strengths. In other words, you can start with top notch recruits with great potential and point to them in their junior/senior years and call them a failure if they haven’t had the right coaching.