• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers and Maryland in talks to join Big Ten

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370
  • Days Won:  0

no biggie at this point

THIS IS ALL IRRELEVANT AT THIS POINT

Wrong and wrong again. This all but kills our sports programs. All the marquee programs will be gone and we won't even have the thrill of playing Big Time basketball programs. Unless somebody takes us and why would they....this is a huge blow mainly due to the ripple effects created - more so than just by Rutgers leaving.

Get real!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

no biggie at this point

Wrong and wrong again. This all but kills our sports programs. All the marquee programs will be gone and we won't even have the thrill of playing Big Time basketball programs. Unless somebody takes us and why would they....this is a huge blow mainly due to the ripple effects created - more so than just by Rutgers leaving.

Get real!

How is this not a big deal?? To say get real shows you have a real lack of perspective. You need to get real

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I said this on another thread and I will say it again.

SKIP HOLTZ PERSONALLY COST USF AN INVITE TO ANOTHER CONFERENCE.

IF USF WAS HAVING THE TYPE OF SEASON(S) LOUISVILLE/RUTGERS IS HAVING, THEY WOULD BE A SHOO IN FOR THE BIG12/ACC IF THERE ARE FUTHER EXPANSIONS.

THANKS SKIP!!!

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Those of you hoping for for an ACC or Big 12 invite are wainting for nothing.

Skip Holtz personally destroyed USF's chances of getting into another conf.

USF will be LUCKY if they can hold the BE together with a bunch of Southern Miss's and Tulanes'.

USF deserves to be demoted to Sun Belt after this debacle, never to be heard from again.

THANKS COACH HOLTZ FOR PERMANENTLY DESTROYING USF FOOTBALL.

no biggie at this point

Get real!

How is this not a big deal?? To say get real shows you have a real lack of perspective. You need to get real

Bro I respect and feel your opinion. However...! You need to believe that all which was laid down previously is being torn to bits! BBall still isn't something to get crazy about! I was as the presser when we entered the BE it's nothing but a memory now. Our future will be how we perform in the present. Understand that the Big East started getting torn to bits 2 yrs ago! This is yesterdays news

oh and our programs aren't going to vanish like a fart in the wind, that is what i mean by 'get real' we still have the sailing team

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

no biggie at this point

Get real!

Bro I respect and feel your opinion. However...! You need to believe that all which was laid down previously is being torn to bits! BBall still isn't something to get crazy about! I was as the presser when we entered the BE it's nothing but a memory now. Our future will be how we perform in the present. Understand that the Big East started getting torn to bits 2 yrs ago! This is yesterdays news

oh and our programs aren't going to vanish like a fart in the wind, that is what i mean by 'get real' we still have the sailing team

Point taken - my emotions are through the roof today. Hope you are right

no biggie at this point

Get real!

Point taken - my emotions are through the roof today. Hope you are right

Me too and Me too

• Topic Count:  1,103
  • Content Count:  1,741